⚡Imagine #5 - Draco and Hermione⚡

{I don't care about Blood Status}

Hermione was sat in Malfoy Manor. Draco was with his father in another room. He had come to visit Draco in Malfoy Manor, after being in Azkaban prison for many years, despite not being in Azkaban anymore, both him and Narcissa were still being held in a prison, especially for wizards who assisted Voldemort in the Battle of Hogwarts. When the house had been given to Draco, he had made Hermione put a spell on the house, which only allowed Lucius and Narcissa to enter the house, only when they were invited in by Draco. Draco and Hermione had been together since just before the Battle of Hogwarts but didn't make official till after the battle was over. Being in a situation like that made them realise how they really felt about one another and that they didn't want to have to worry what everyone else thought of them or their relationship. He was a pure-blood Slytherin with a father who had strict rules about his son dating someone who was muggle born and not a Slytherin. 

Hermione was a muggle born and a Gryffindor. After about 3 years of dating, Draco had decided to invite his parents over to meet Hermione. Narcissa was an exception as Hermione had been introduced as Draco's girlfriend when Lucius was still being held at Azkaban and Narcissa had been transferred. Narcissa, thankfully for Hermione, had approved of the relationship, telling her that she had never seen Draco so happy before. The only thing that Narcissa had told Lucius was that Draco's girlfriend wasn't a pureblood. So, when Lucius arrived at Malfoy Manor escorted by guards and stood next Draco, he took one look at Hermione, who was stood in the corner of them room ad hadn't notice that he was there, before turning to his son and saying "My god, boy. What have you done?" He recognised Hermione immediately not only from the Battle but from when her, Harry and Ron were held captive here. He knew that she was a Gryffindor and a muggle born. The visit hadn't lasted very long as all Draco needed to do was say; "Father, I love her, and I do not care if you approve or not. You don't control me anymore." He looked at Hermione, who was now stood by Draco, who was holding her hand and said; "Well, I don't approve." He left the room. Draco kissed Hermione and told her not to worry about it before following him into the other room. Hermione was now sat, waiting for Draco to come back. "Get him out. I don't want him here." Hermione heard Draco say before the door shut and Draco made his way back into the room where Hermione was. "I'm sorry." Hermione said as Draco took her in his arms. "Why are you sorry?" He asked her, running his fingers through her hair.

"I've probably just ruined your relationship with your father."

"Babe. There never was one." He said, kissing you. "Unlike him, I don't care about blood-status or Hogwarts house. I only care about you. I love you 'Mione."

"I love you too Draco."

Word Count: 532