⚡Imagine #22 - Hermione Granger⚡

*A/n* - Sydney is yours and Hermione's daughter. There is a preference chapter about your children's name if you haven't already read it.

{You are Extraordinary}

"Sydney?" Hermione asked as the two of you sat together. "Can you come here for a minute?" In your hand, you held a letter that was addressed to Sydney; a letter from Hogwart's School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The time had finally arrived. Your daughter came running into the room. "I'm here." She said. You and Hermione moved apart, creating a space for Sydney to sit down. "Have a seat." You smiled as you watched her sit down and look at you both.

"A letter came for you this morning." Hermione smiled, looking at you, as the letter danced between your fingers. "For me?" Sydney smiled, excitedly. She looked at you as you handed her the letter. You watched her eyes light up as she read her name on the front of the envelope "Sydney Jean Granger (Y/L/n)." She studied the front of it.

"Well, open it then!" Hermione smiled as Sydney ripped into the envelope which had been sealed by wax. She read the read the letter aloud. "Dear Miss Granger (Y/L/n). We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry."

Sydney looked at you and Hermione, confused. "What does this mean?" She asked.

"You're special." You told her. "Like we are."

"You have magical blood inside of you." Hermione explained. "And Hogwarts is one of the best schools to attend. I went there."

"So did I." You added as she smiled. 

"I can do magic?" 

"Well, you will when you go to Hogwarts." You said. "Because you are extraoridnary."