Tom Felton

{2:22 - A Ghost Story}

When it had been suggested to you by your agent that you audition for a theatre role, you immediately laughed at them. "Why are you laughing?" They had asked. "This is a brilliant opportunity for you, and they asked specifically for you to audition." They had explained when you sat in front of them. You had to admit that it did intrigue you, and at the beginning of your career, you did do some small acting theatre roles. 

"But, I haven't done theatre in years!" You replied. "Out of curiosity, what play is it?"

"It's 2:22." They told you. 

"The ghost story?" They nodded, a smug smile on their face as they knew that they had gotten your attention. "Damn it, I loved that show." Your agent raised their eyebrows at you, still smiling. "Fine, I'll audition." You caved in and decided to go to the audition. Thank god you did. You got the part that you auditioned for and today was the first day of rehearsals. You still had no idea who you were working with. You arrived at the theatre and were shown to your dressing room. On the whole, you had been made to feel welcome by everyone that you had met, but as you sat in your dressing room alone, you felt a sense of dread and anxiety wash over you. In just four short weeks, you would be performing to a room full of people; something you hadn't done in years. Someone knocking on your dressing room door brought your attention back to the real world. "Come in!" You called, standing up to greet however it was. You turned and your eyes widened when you saw who was standing at your dressing room door. "Hey, I'm Tom!" He held out his hand to shake yours. You shook his hand as he said "I'm a huge fan!"

"Really?" You laughed in disbelief. "I'm a huge fan of you! They didn't tell me who else was in the show." You admitted. 

"Me neither," He replied, "But, I like a nice surprise. We're going to have a lot of fun these next couple of months."

"I certainly hope so,"