⚡Imagine #21 - Draco Malfoy {Requested}⚡

*A/n* - This imagine was requested by JulzloveDraco4Eva

Thanks for requesting! I hope you enjoy it!

***Female Readers** 

*******

Being friends with the golden trio; Harry, Ron and Hermione, had been a wonderful experience for you but the older you got, the more difficult it became to be friends with them. Not because they had done anything wrong, but because you had done the one thing that you swore would never happen; you fell in love with the enemy...

It was your third year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, and you were in your Care of Magical Creatures class which was being taught by Hagrid that year, who was the Gameskeeper at Hogwarts. Hagrid had introduced you to Buckbeak. Buckbeak was a hippogriff and in this particular lesson, Buckbeak had taken a particular liking to Harry. As Harry flew into the sky on Buckbeak's back, the rest of the class on the ground marvelled at the sight that they were witnessing. Well, all except for Draco Malfoy and his gang. They were Slytherins and hated Harry. Therefore, yourself, Hermione and Ron had to hate them too. It was always clear that Draco was driven by jealously and hated that Harry got attention more than he did. Draco was more concerned about being the alpha male than anything else. When Harry came back down to join the rest of the class, everyone rushed to his side, desperate to talk to him about what had just happened. It drove Draco to fury. "Oh please." He said, jumping up from the stone that he was sitting on and stormed towards Buckbeak. "You're not dangerous at all." He said, and it quickly became apparent that Buckbeak felt threatened. Hagrid had tried to stop Draco but before everyone knew it, Draco went flying across the grounds after driving Buckbeak to attack him. 

The entire class stepped backwards unsure of what to do, but you being you, you ran to help Draco. "Hagrid!" You said, sitting by Draco's side. "He has to be taken to the hospital." Hagrid agreed and picked him, carrying him to his arms. You stood up and watched them walk away. Eventually, you looked over at Harry, who was looking at you disapprovingly. "What?" You asked, as you picked up your bag and began walking back to the castle.

"What did you do that for?" He asked, but before you could reply, Ron spoke.

"Yeah, I would have just left him there." Ron laughed, and for some reason, this made you angry. "At least, I have a shred of decency." You commented, slinging your bag over your shoulder. "He might be your enemy Harry, but he's still a human being who needed help." You walked away from them annoyed but Hermione chased you and linked arms with you. "Just ignore them, I think what you did was very kind." She smiled as you walked back together.

Later that afternoon, as you were walking through the grounds of Hogwarts, on your way to the great hall to meet Hermione, Ron, and Harry, Hagrid stopped you. "(Y/n)!" He called, in his usual cheerful voice. "Can I ask a favour of you?"

"Of course, Hagrid, anything." You replied. You had known Hagrid since your first day at Hogwarts, so over the years, you'd become close. "Can you go up to the hospital?"

"Why?" You asked.

"Will you go and check on Draco? See how he's doing?" You were about to ask why you had to do it, but Hagrid continued. "Afterall, you did help him." You really wanted to say no, but it clearly meant a lot to Hagrid. "Fine." You smiled. "I'll go now."

"Thank you." He smiled as he watched you walk away. When you got up to the hospital, it was very quiet. There were only two students up there; one of them being Draco. He looked up as you walked over to his bed and sat down in the chair next to him. "Can I help you?" He asked, rolling his eyes. "I just came to see if you were okay."