⚡Imagine #49 - Draco Malfoy⚡

{Jealous}

You watched as Draco slammed his fork down into his dinner as he watched the scene unfolding just a little bit further down the Slytherin table. His stare was so sharp that his eyes could have burnt holes in his target. You nudged him with your elbow and gave a small laugh. "Draco, you're staring again." He shook his head and blinked as he turned to look at you.

"Sorry," He muttered. You watched as he gripped his cutlery in his hand, causing his knuckles to turn white. His silver rings now looked huge on his rather delicate fingers. "I just don't get it. Why would she dump me," He used his cutlery to point at the boy sitting next to his now ex-girlfriend. He had his arm wrapped around her as they laughed. "For him?" He added, also shuddering at the thought. "What's he got that I haven't?"

"Well, you're ex girlfriend for starters." You said, trying to make Draco laugh. As his best friend, you felt like it was your duty. He made a shocked face before he raised his eyebrow and nodded his head. "That was quick for you." He smirked. "Well done, but also, ouch." He placed his hand on his chest and made a shocked face as though as he'd been shot with a particualrly painful spell. "Seriously though, what's wrong with me?"

"Hey," You hit his arm. "Nothing is wrong with you. The problem is with her, especially if she thinks it's okay to string two guys along at once and leave the best relationship that she's ever going to have for some random guy." You shook your head and took a sip of your drink as Draco laughed at you. "What?"

"You've been reading too many of those muggle romance novels." He observed. You watched as his ex-girlfriend cuddled up to her new guy and watched as they kissed. You grimaced at the sight and wondered how someone like her could treat someone like Draco that way. "Stop looking," You told Draco as you watched him observing them again. "You're just torturing yourself."

"I just don't get it," He admitted, looking up to see her staring at him. "She's looking over here and staring at me, what the bloody hell do I do?"

"Kiss me," You said, without thinking and cuddling up to him. You could see the apprehension on his face. "Draco, just do it." He kissed you, letting his fingers run through your hair. You felt her eyes burning into the two of you as she watched her now ex-boyfriend, passionately kissing his best-friend. The taste of his lips had only been something you'd ever dreamed about and now it was finally happening, you were in disbelief. Of course, this isn't how you had even imagined your first kiss with Draco to be, but here you were. In fact, you could have never imagined that it would actually happen. By this point, you knew that almost everyone on the Slytherin Table was staring at you. Draco pulled away from the kiss and smiled. "Wow," He smirked, his hand still on your check.

"Do you think that's annoyed her?" You asked, hopefully.

"I hope so." He smiled, before he leaned in to kiss you again.