⚡Imagine #12 - Draco Malfoy⚡

*A/n* -  (Y/C/n) - Your child's name 

 (Y/H/H) - Your Hogwarts House 

Enjoy x 

____________________

{19 years later}

Today was the day. Draco and his wife (Y/n) were taking (Y/C/n) to Platform Nine and Three Quarters. Today (Y/C/n) was off to Hogwarts. They arrived on the Platform after running through the barrier. 

(Y/C/n) looked at Draco and (Y/n) as the platform bustled with people. "Mum? Dad?" (Y/C/n) said. "I'm really nervous. What if no-one likes me? What if I don't get into Slytherin? Will you hate me?" Draco came down to eye level with (Y/C/n) and smiled. "(Y/C/n). It doesn't matter to us what house you get put into. You are our child and we love you no matter what. Yes, I was in Slytherin and you're mother was in (Y/H/H). It's just a house (Y/C/n)."

"Of course we wouldn't hate you." (Y/n) said as the whistle for the train blew informing all passengers to begin boarding the train. (Y/n) pulled (Y/C/n) into a hug. "I'm going to miss you so much." Draco smiled as he looked at (Y/C/n). "No matter what, we are proud of you." He said before the both bayed (Y/C/n) one final goodbye. (Y/n) was fighting back the tears but Draco happily let them flow. "Are you crying babe?" (Y/n) asked him as he wrapped his arm around her.

"Yes." He replied. "And I'm not ashamed." (Y/C/n) was the reason that Draco had decided to become a better man, the best that he could be. He couldn't be a great father if he wasn't a good man. 

(Y/C/n) got a seat by the window that Draco and (Y/n) were stood outside of. Draco and (Y/n) waved through the window. 

The train whistle blew once more before it departed from the station. Draco and (Y/n) waved once more until the train had left fully before heading home to an empty house. 

___________________________

*A/n* - Sorry that it's a short one!

Either way I hope that you enjoyed it! 

Dm's are always open if you need to talk

_____________________________

Word Count: 340 words