⚡Imagine #27 - Ginny Weasley⚡

**Female Readers**

{Gay}

You were pacing up and down, looking anxiously at the clock every now and again. Your girlfriend, Ginny tried desperately to calm you. "Listen to me," she said gently, pulling your closer to her and held you in her arms. "We don't have to tell them if you're not ready." You let out a small sigh of relief. You were not sure whether you were able to work up the courage to tell your parents the truth; that you were gay, and that Ginny was your girlfriend. "Listen, just introduce me to them as your friend." She smiled. 

"I feel so awful." You said eventually, the last thing that you wanted was for Ginny to think that you were ashamed of your relationship. Ginny was, without a doubt, the best thing to have ever happened to you. 

"Look, I know how difficult, and scary, it is; I want you to tell them when you are ready to do so." You pulled her into a kiss. "I love you, Ginny." You said as you felt a weight lifting from your shoulders. That's when they knocked on the door; your parents. "It's going to be okay," reassured you before you headed to the door. You opened it to greet your parents. They embraced you into a hug before you turned the attention to Ginny. "This is Ginny that I've told you about." You said as they hugged her too. "It's nice to finally meet you." It was so nice to know that they had embraced Ginny already and it was obvious that they liked her within seconds of knowing her.

"There's something I need to tell you." You said, suddenly, before you could stop yourself. You surprised everyone in the room. Ginny looked at you and nodded in support and reassurance. "There's something that I've been keeping from you." Your parents looked at you intrigued. "Ginny isn't just my friend." You stopped to take a deep breath. "She's my girlfriend." Your parents just looked at you. "I'm gay." You elaborated. "And I'm really happy." 

Your mother stood up and approached you. You weren't sure if she was going to slap you or hug you. Thankfully, it was the latter option as she pulled you into a hug. "It doesn't make a difference to us, (Y/n). If you're happy, then so are we." She turned and looked at Ginny. 

"I think you're a wonderful person, and I'm so happy for both of you."