⚡Imagine #18 - Harry Potter⚡

{Leaving to Hunt}

Harry had gotten up, out of bed, packed his bags and headed out the door without a word of goodbye. That's because he thought that you were still asleep but you were aware of what was happening. You got out of bed and followed him down to the stairs and outside. He was walking down the path, without looking back. "Are you going somewhere?" You asked, folding your arms. Harry stopped in his tracks and looked down at the floor. He turned around and looked ashamed at himself. "I thought you were asleep." He admitted.

"Well, you thought wrong." You told him. "Where are you going?" He looked at you without answering. "Harry." You said. "You can tell me."

"I think you know where I was going." He said. 

"You can't be serious." You replied. "You were going to hunt for Horcruxes, weren't you?" He looked at you. "Well, I'm not letting you go on your own." You told him. "Let me get dressed and I'll come with y-" Harry took hold of your arms. 

"You're not coming with me." 

"Why not?" You asked, hurt. 

"It's too dangerous." He said, causing you to shake your head. 

"It's too dangerous, so that makes it okay for you to go?" You asked. 

"It's our only chance to defeat him." He said, repeating the same conversation that you had, had over and over again. "Besides, I won't be alone. Ron's coming with me." Tear formed in your eyes. "I can't let you go, Harry." You admitted. 

"You have to, baby." He said, wiping away your tears. "You have too."

"I can't lose you." 

"You won't lose me. I find these Horcruxes, we defeat him, and you and I can live happily." He kissed the top of your head. "I have to do this."

"I know." You said, pulling him into a hug. "I love you, Harry."

"I love you too baby." He said, kissing you. He looked at you for a little bit before he apparated into the air; like that, he was gone and you weren't sure if you were ever going to see him. You just had to hope that he was going to be okay.