✨Preference #39 - Moment they realised that they loved you✨

*Author's note - I don't own any of these images*

Draco: 

You and Draco hadn't been the closest of friends during your time at Hogwarts but were friendly enough with each other. As the pair of you got older, you realised that you had more in common than you thought and spent a large amount of time together. During that time, you made Draco laugh at a time when he needed it most. One day, you were in Potions Class and you noticed that he seemed particularly down and you asked him if he was okay. At this point, no one else had noticed. All at once, his feelings for you were magnified and he realised that he was in love with you.

Harry:

 Harry was in the champion's tent and preparing for his first challenge in the Triwizard tournaments when you snuck into the tent to wish him luck. Harry has always been one of your best friends and any feelings that you felt for him you tried to push to the side out of fear of ruining your friendship with him. You wished Harry luck in the challenge and told him that no matter what happened out there, you would be proud of him. That's when he realised that he loved you

 That's when he realised that he loved you

Hermione:

- Hermione and you were in the library and studying when she realised that she loved you. You both picked your {chosen book), stating that this was the most important subject for you to study. Subsequently, this was a subject that Hermione was equally as passionate about, so she suggested that you share the book and help each other. You thought that this was a great idea. As Hermione watched you study, she felt her heart practically grow three sizes, and suddenly the realisation hit her about what she was feeling and she embraced it.