⚡Imagine #39 - Draco Malfoy⚡

*A/N* - I don't own the rights to this song - I just love it!

{Don't blame me, love made me crazy}

Draco held you up in his arms and his aroma surrounded you just like it did the first time you realised that you loved him; in potions class. "Draco-" His father spat, as he brought himself back up to his feet. "Don't tell me that you've fallen for this girl." Draco held your hand tight in his. "Don't blame me," Draco whispered. "Love made me this way."

"Look at what you've become," Lucius replied, holding his cane tightly in his hand. "Look at the fool that I have raised, talking about love." Narcissa remained quiet throughout but was watching her son intently; watching the way he behaved when around you. "It won't last!" Lucius warned. "She will leave when she discovers the monster you really are, and you won't be welcome back here. I did not raise a coward, who abandons his family for love."

"I've made my choice, Father," Draco said, firmly. "I finally have a chance at life with (Y/n). That's something you could never give me." Draco looked toward Narcissa, who was still standing behind Lucius. She simply nodded at Draco. "You're very quiet," Lucius turned to her. "What do you think of this behaviour?" Narcissa ignored Lucius and kept her eyes on you and Draco. 

"Go." She said, encouragingly. "Go, and don't look back." You could tell that letting her son go was the hardest thing she was ever going to have to do, but it was a sacrifice she was willing to make if it meant that he was happy. Draco smiled and nodded as he took one last look at his Mother before the two of you ran towards the door, ready to apparate. Behind you, Lucius was cursing the both of you. 

You arrived in a room above The Leaky Cauldron in Diagon Alley. "We'll be okay here for tonight, but we'll move on tomorrow," Draco said, closing the curtains and lighting up all the lights. He turned to you and saw you smiling. "What?" He smiled, pulling you close to him. 

"You were amazing back there." You replied. "I mean, you really gave up your family for me?"

"What can I say," Draco whispered, before kissing the top of your head. "Love made me crazy." For the first time in a long time, you smiled. Your stomach was filled with butterflies as you thought about the future that waited for you and Draco. "It wasn't a life, baby." He admitted. "With you, I'm free and I'm finally happy." He paused. "I love you, (Y/n)."

"I love you, Draco."