🗺Marauders Preferences #1 - How You Meet🗺

James:

{Corridor}

You held your books close to your chest as you made your way to your next class. Being late already, you hurried along, not wanting your professor to deduct any points for you being late. As you turned the corner, you bumped into someone, sending you and your books flying. "Sorry." You said, crawling to pick up your books. The person you had bumped into began helping you pick them up. "It's my fault." He said, handing you your books as your eyes met. "I should have been watching where I was going." He smiled at you as you stared at each other in silence. "Oh, I'm James." He said, holding out his hand for you to shake. 

"I'm (Y/n)." You replied, shaking his hand.

"Well, once again I'm sorry." He smiled, as he started to walk away from you. "See you around (Y/n)." He said, winking. 

Sirius:

{The Shrieking Shack}

You ran up the steps and through the door. You knew that it was forbidden to be in the Shrieking Shack but you needed to get away from everything and be alone. You shut the door behind you and placed your head against it. Your emotions overcame you and you allowed yourself to cry. "Are you alright?" You heard a voice say, making you jump. "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you." The boy who stood behind you said. You looked at him and wiped your eyes embarrassed. "I thought I was alone." You admitted. 

"It's okay. I come here to escape too." He said. "I'm Sirius."

"(Y/n)." You replied as you watched him sit down. 

"So, tell me (Y/n). Who's giving you a hard time?"

Remus:

{The Forbidden Forest}

"(Y/n)!" Professor McGonagall said. "Nice to see that you could finally make it." She gave you a stern look as she marked you off the register. "Anyone would think that being on time to detention doesn't apply to you." She handed you a candle and lit it with her wand as you ignored her remark.

"What's this for?" You asked. 

"How do you expect to navigate your way around the forest without a light?"

"The forest?" You questioned. "The Forbidden Forest?" McGonagall looked at you. 

"Is that a problem?" 

"I thought we weren't allowed in there alone." You stated, waiting for McGonagall's reply. 

"Oh, but you won't be alone. You'll be in pairs, and you, (Y/n), will be with Remus." You looked at the boy who stood next to you, and a smile formed on your face.

Peter:

{Quiddicth Pitch}

It was a Saturday afternoon at Hogwarts and having done all of your work, you decided to go down to the quidditch pitch and watch them practice ready for tomorrow's game. You took a seat on one of the top benches and watched as the team practised in the air. 

"Excuse me?" You looked up to see a boy standing next to you. "Is this seat taken?" He asked. 

"No." You smiled. "Please, sit." He sat next to you, smiling and thanking you. 

"I'm Peter." He said. 

"(Y/n)." You replied it's nice to meet you.