you must be kidding me

A pregnancy test a pregnancy pregnancy test in my girlfriend's drawer.

That's all I could think about it was rushing the my mind It couldn't be they must be kidding me. We were both only teenagers.

I took a couple steps so I was looking in the bathroom.

I saw hope on the floor balling her eyes out. It broke me to see her so ubset.

I could tell the twins didn't know how to do. I saw there eyes on me.

I walked into the bathroom and pulled hope towards my arms she looked at me with eyes so red and tears all over her face. I loved hope so much she was my everything. This was huge news but I needed to know what I would do about this but hope was always my first priority and she needed me 

I picked her up in my arms she cuddled super close and tight to me. I carried her to the bed untucked the blankets an set her down softly. Before crawling in with her.

She grasped my shirt protectively and cried into my shirt. I'm ssoo serry Landon she ehhhhhhaa noa your gugunna leave me. I I just don't no know what I'm going to doooo she  cried into my shirt.

Baby shhhhh calm down we will talk about this I promise. I said hushed and calmly.

Soon I could hear snifled snores coming from my girlfriend because of her crying

I stayed close for a second before kissing her forehead softly I love you I whispered I got out of the bed carefully not wanting to wake her.

I told the twins to stay with hope and if she woke up to tell her I would talk to her later.

I needed a break I needed to think about what was happening and what I would do about this. It's just such a big change and I couldn't handle it right now.

But I knew I had a huge decision to make.

I feel really lazy and don't want to edit so I'm so sorry I just need to get this out love you all.

Remember to comment and give me loveeeee

~rosie_the_phyco