month 3

Hope was soon going into her second trimester and she was looking forward to less puking because she couldn't stand feeling sick every morning and she was sure Landon would be happy to because that required a lot less cleaning and a lot more calmness into the pregnancy 

Hope has been going to Elena every week to check in on the baby and get more ultrasound pictures. She went for checkups a lot more than other pregnant women but then again this was a different kind of pregnancy and Elena really enjoyed figuring out new information and sharing it with her own kids and Damon due to the fact her kids were only a few years younger than hope with her eldest being 15. 

Landon was starting to get used to walking on eggshells around hope and getting used to her moodiness. And even starting to be less discussed by those weird cravings she kept coming up with out of the blue. 

Her stomach kept growing and it was starting to change her shape with a soft baby bump that could still be mostly covered by loose and baggy clothing or an excuse. But hope didn't like lying to her family and she was ready to come clean. 

She gathered up all the people who were unaware of her pregnancy but yet still should get to know about it. After she and Landon broke the news there was lots of mixed emotion most was surprise happiness and excitement but there were still quite a few questions such as gender and due date.