it can wait

Hopes POV

I knew I had to tell my boyfriend that I was pregnant it was to hard to keep secrets from him. I loved him so much and didn't know what to do.

Landon's POV

I balanced the bowl of soup in my hand and blankets medicine and books. I was going to make sure that hope felt better. Being her boyfriend it was my job to take care of hope.

Once I was outside the door I called for hope to open the door because my hands were full.

I could hear her cast a spell and then her bedroom door open I put the books and soup on the nightstand and layed the blankets on her I could tell that she was shivering. I put my hand on her  and she leaned into my hand.

Hope's POV

I felt feverish and landon's hand felt great on my face. I opened my eyes and looked at him I started sitting up landon "I uh needed to talk to you" I said pulling some hair out of my face "no we will talk later as your boyfriend its my job to have you feel better." He said.

I did feel shitty and it would be nice to hang out with Landon a little bit. Ok I said.

I watched Landon set up my room. He plced a bucket my the bed with some mints water soup and medicine on the nightstand and a thermometer in his hand.

He put the thermometer up to my lips and I put it into my mouth and under my toung he held it there for a moment before sitting down beside me and pull a dark purple blanket around my back. I rested my head on his shoulder and he wrapped and arm around me and I closed my eyes.

The warm blanket felt good around me And I felt safe with Landons arm around me I wanted to sleep I have been so tired lately and I never wanted to sleep because I knew when I woke I would get sick. I wanted to tell my boyfriend about the pregnancy because I honestly had no clue what to do.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by the thermometer beeping. I moaned slightly before feeling Landon take the thermometer out of my mouth. I tucked my face closer to his with my eyes still closed.

Landons POV

I felt hope snuggle into  my shoulder more and I could feel her face by my neck. She was so cute and cuddly when she was sick.

I read the thermometer and she only had a slight fever but nothing to be worried about.

I saw Hope's eyes closed lightly. I ran my fingers through her hair and slowly layed back onto her soft bed. I could hear her moan lightly from the moment.

"Shh" I whispered softly and stroked her amber hair. She put her face by my neck and rested on my chest. I could feel her breathing softly and her body slowly rising with each breath.

-45 minutes later

Hope's POV

I opened my eyes I'm immediately felt a sickly pain rush threw my body.  Saw Landon beside me sleepy lightly. I moaned in pain inching slightly away from Landon.

Suddenly I felt something rising up my throat. I jumped up and ran into the bathroom falling in front and the toilet.

Landon POV

I senced the movement in the bed and  got up to see my girlfriend in the bathroom puking. I ran in there and sat behind her and rubbed her back slowly and calmly.

"Its going to be okay baby" I whispered in Hope's ear. She whispered softly and continued.

-3 minutes later.

Hope layed back into me and I gave her breath mint from her bedside table. She put the mint in her mouth and she cuddled into my lap.

I took a while to write this sorry for the wait remember to comment and give me love on my story

Today's mentions are itsseriesfan
ReadingUrBible.

Tnx darlings

~rosie_the_phyco