what is that

Lizzies POV

Go get hope some medicine. I scrunched my nose and asked where it was. Nightstand he replied attempting to help a puking hope who was hunched over the toilet puking her guts out I felt so bad for her because It was obvious that she was feeling miserable and I felt bad for Landon because it was obvious how hard he was trying to take care of her and make her feel better and I felt bad for josie because I could tell she didn't know what to do. She wanted to be helpful but she didn't want to invade.

Hope's POV

I puked harsh and tears slowly fell down my face. I could feel Landon tucking my hair back and rubbing my back softly.

"Not finding it." Lizzie said "Maybe Its in the drawer" Landon replied

My mind went ballistic I knew the pregnancy test was in the drawer that  drawer that lizzie was looking through I turned my head to look at Landon remembering the tears on my face. No I whispered before shoving my head back in the toilet and throwing up more.

My heart shuddered knowing that Landon may not be beside me anymore once lizzie found the test.

I calmed myself lightly being done throwing up. I looked at Landon pain in my eyes.

Landon POV

Hope finished throwing up before looking into my eyes. Hers were bloodshot red and glossy with tear marks down her face. I cuddled her into me and wiped her tears for her. Josie came and sat beside her too giving her friend a soft hug.

Hope's POV

"HOPE MIKAELSON WHAT IS THIS"
Lizzie screamed making nervousness pass through my body.

I noticed josie get up from my side to go see what her twin was screaming about. I was so nervous about what my friends would do and mostly scared about what Landon would do. My heart started racing and I thought of a million outcomes that could happen.

Landons POV

I noticed hope start hyperventilating. And I got worried for what Hope's friends found. Baby breathe I said looking at hope right in the face. She looked me dead In the eyes and continued breathing fast and heavy. At this point I  felt scared she might pass out from breathing so fast. I didn't know what was going on the only one I did know was that whatever lizzie found was a big deal.

I got up and walked to were lizzie and josie were standing then I noticed a small but life changing object in lizzies hands.

I have been so busy I'm sorry darlings

Love u

Remember to comment and give me love on my book