month 2

Within the second month of pregnancy, hope had a doctor's appointment with Elena coming up which she was looking forward to. So after getting packed up and getting ready for the appointment that Landon would be driving her too they stopped at McDonald's because hope was really craving ice cream with pickles on it which Landon found disgusting but decided not to say anything to the pregnant moody tribrid. 

After waiting 10 minutes in the waiting room it was finally time for hopes checkup. Elena entered with a smile and all her materials for checking out hope and the baby. First was the ultrasound. Once Elena got the scanner onto her stomach projecting onto the screen hope started crying and sobbing. 

Once Landon asked what was wrong she just told him about how happy she was to be having a baby which really just showed her pregnancy emotions were all over the place. After the checkup, they found out that the baby would be a tribrid but after 5 times of a phoenix death, it would turn into a full vampire fully activated tribrid. 

Hope and Landon were ok with this but it somehow made hope more and more protective because the baby only had five shots at being not a vampire. 

A few long weeks later hope knew she needed to tell people soon because she was starting to get a little baby bump and it was slowly becoming more and more suspicious as time went on and her stomach got plumper. 

The whole school setting has changed quite a bit since hopes pregnancy started because she took less and fewer risks in fear of something happening to the baby which overall made the school less protected but she was just hoping nothing too bad would happen