hope a new life

Hopes pov

There comes a time in every kids life when they put away there childish things and start to become an adult... but for me there's a different story. For me I cant just put away a few toys and decide I'm mature enough. Because instead of toys it's my life. My past. The 10 years that I spent in this school... my family and friends... my home.

But it feels like I have two separate pulls. The pull of my past. The pull of the friendships I made. The reputation I created fir myself. Being a hero. And most of all the guilt. The fact that I should feel bad for thinking about leaving my old life behind. And then the separate pull. The pull of a new life. The pull of my future... my baby.. my boyfriend... the chance of a better life without the danger that comes with being at the salvatore school.

The truth is that I will never be happy or find complete peace until I leave my past behind. Every day at the salvatore school has danger and maybe someday I will be able to come back but right now I want to find myself and most of all find my new life with my new possibilities.... But first I have to talk to landon.

Landons pov

Hope walked into our room from the bathroom. She had that expression on her face like she was about to ask me something that she really wanted me to agree on.

Usually this thing is either going out to dinner or going to get ice cream but this time there was a hint of seriousness in her eyes meaning that the next decision would probably change more than our meal plans.

She wobbles over with her pregnancy walk with her back slightly arched and her legs separated slightly. She lets herself into my arms and into my lap without hesitation.

My hand found her stomach as I graze my fingers across her lump swiftly and softly making wrinkles in the oversized sleepshirt she was wearing.

She drifts her eyes over to my face with a slight look of hope in her blueberry colored eyes.

Narrators pov

"Landon.. I want to move out of the salvatore school.. find a nice house to rent maybe?" Hope says stoping before she gets to far down the rabbit hole of home decor and bathroom tile.

"Well hope I was always assuming that we would eventually move out of the school and find a nice house or something" Landon says regaining eye contact with the tribrid.

Hopes face lights up a little as she wraps her arms around his  neck and leaning away seconds later to catch eye contact again. "You do realize I mean tomorrow right" Hope says with an innocent grin.

"Sure hope but we might need to stay with your aunt for a bit while we look for a house" he says sifting his hand through her auburn damp hair.

The rest if the day went by as hope broke the news to Alaric and her friends that she would be leaving the Salvatore School and finding a residence in mystic falls.

After that hope and landon worked on moving the nursery over to Rebekah's house. Hopes aunt was kind enough to let the couple use three of her guest rooms. One for the baby. One for the couple. And one for storage for there furniture and a TV area.

That night landon brought a yawning sleepy hope back to the salvatore school for one last night left before they officially moved out and into Rebekah's.

~~~~~~
Alright I will continue of this for the next chapter and It will also probably be the birth.

~rosie_the_phyco