i know the plan

Landons pov

I grey up without activr parents in my life and it very negatively affected me but again I'm still trying to figure out my place in the world.

Uhg it was all so much to handle at one time and the main problem was how disorganized it is so I decided to write a list of pros and cons.

I take out my classic journal and write a easy title at the top of the page and I go off in my head writing on this blank page of notebook.

Pros
● get to be a dad

● do better at parenting than my bio family

● HOPE!!

cons
●age

●school

●fail at parenting like parents

●lose hope

In the end there was definitely more pros and they were bigger and more important to me. I was always bad at making my own decisions and was very indecisive so making a list always seems to help me figure out the best choice.

In this case the best thing was to keep we baby and thats what I wanted but I knew I definitely had to talk about it with hope first. 

Hopes pov

I know its not right but in this case its true the fucjer of this baby depends on landons choice if he is. Going to not help out than I cant have this baby because I can't raise a baby alone that's litterly impossible and of her wants to keep it and help raise it than I am keeping it.

Landons pov

Hopefully my girl is still sleeping or else she might be a little upset that I had gone while she was sleeping.

I go to her room and twist the nob and open the door of hopes bedroom

This was a really short chapter but more coming out soon love u guys
~rosie_the_phyco