labor prt 1

Hopes pov

I felt a weird feeling in my stomach which woke me up. It was light a dull pain that felt like my stomach was being tightened. I roll over onto my back feeling my muscles ache slightly. Only then when I was on my back did I realize the fact that the bed was damp in sweat. I felt like I was burning and too hot. In one movement I kick off my blanket causing Landon to shift in the bed next to me. For a second I had forgotten about Landon being next to me. And I was slightly surprised to that fact that I hadn't woken him yet. I eventually squeeze my eyes shut to the point where I fall asleep letting the sleep take over me.

The bright sunlight shined through the big window above my head letting in sunlight from the outside world. Today was a new start for me. I would be at a new (temporary) home and I would be leaving my old life behind along with all the horrible things that happened to me throughout my 17 years of being alive. 

I felt alot better since the lastvtime I had woken up and I was happy to the fact that my stomach wasn't feeling tight. Just then I realize the fact that I probably should have went to the doctor because what if something was wrong it would be my fault.

Something inside me felt different today but I couldn't quite put my finger on it and decide what this new feeling was. Although I am pretty sure this new feeling is hope for a better, safer, happier life. 

I lay in bed for a moment watching as the sun beams reveal a trail of light against the warm tinted wood floors. Tiny specks of dust float around the sunlight making them visible.

I lay my feet against the ground and instantly regret doing so. A tight cramp like feeling spreads up to my stomach almost instantly. I clutch the bed as I let out a wimper.

I hear Landon stir behind me as I let out a soft groan of pain as I become nauseous. Seconds later Landon was at my side supporting half my weight.

I lean partly against the bed and partly against landon as he stood beside me. I quickly became more aware to the fact that I had most likely woke my boyfriend.

I open my mouth to apologize but all that comes in a wimper coming from deep in my throat. I never meant to wake landon or cause him to worry about me but here we both were.

The pain started to subside as I rest my weight against both Landon and my bed. I wanted to get back to my aunts house as soon as possible because this pain would be nearly impossible without her love and support.

A hour later~

Landons pov

My princess was starting to show signs of labor so about 30 minutes ago I lugged her into the car to bring her to her aunt Rebekahs. She had shared with me that she would feel better with her aunts support and practically begged me to drive her there.

So now at this moment we are in the middle of Rebekahs living room as me and Rebekah prepare a hospital bag for hope. My princess had insisted that sge was fine and that she could chill for a while as me and Rebekah helped prepare the final touches.

Me and Rebekah were by the coffee table putting in some fresh clothes and toiletries into the bag. Hope suddenly stands up from her sitting position on the couch when I suddenly hear a splash. I look up instantly making eye contact with Hope before bringing my eyes from her gorgeous face to her newly soaked pajama bottoms.

Well... Hopes water just broke and she was aficially in labor.
~~~~~~~
The rest of the birth will continue in next chapters. And I am still taking name suggestions.
~rosie_the_phyco