Whats wrong with hope!!

I walk into hopes room. I see her asleep and cuddling with her friends. I smile. The twins were cuddling hope and hopes head was on lizzies chest.

I come over to them and hope cracks an eye open. Hey baby girl I wisper softly. She smiles and reach out the me. I picked her up softly and she cuddles my chest lightly.

I knew I really need to talk to h we so I can tell her my decision and we can work out all of the small details.

I rub her back softly. How are you feeling i wisper in a soft calming tone. Not to well she wispers back sounding worrying.

Now that I'm sure that being a dad is what I want its worring that the woman carrying our baby is not feeling well. Plus hope is my girlfriend and I don't want her to be in pain.

It was unlike hope to complain and I don't think I have ever seen her in worse condition than she was right now. I was starting to get seriously worried.

I could tell that hope had a fever and it seemed pretty bad. She also looked weak and frail like she was using all her energy.

I was very worried about my girl and the baby she was carrying inside of her.

Hopes pov

Something was wrong but I didn't quite know what was wrong. I was really lightheaded and dazed plus really tired.

H: Mmmmn landon I think Something is wrong.

L: shhhh I know

Suddenly I feel the sleepiness take over me.

Landons pov

Suddenly hope passed out. I quickly pick her up more and rush to dr Saltzmans office.

Something was really wrong with hope.

Very short chapter but idc

~rosie_the_phyco