Chapter 15

Lydia’s POV

We were eating lunch now.

“Are you serious?! You can’t be, honestly!” Liam exclaims throwing a fry at Louis.

“Sorry Liam, not everyone is obsessed with Jesse.” Louis leans back with his burger in hand. We had stopped at McDonalds –it was Louis’ idea okay!- and we were eating in the back in the manager’s conference room because some people spotted us.

“But she has red hair! And she’s a cowgirl!” Liam defends his point of view.

They were currently fighting about the characters from all three Toy Story’s. It was terribly funny really. I was sitting in the booth with Liam next to me on one side and Niall on the other side. Across from me was Harry, across from Liam was Louis and across from Niall was Zayn.

“Do I have to repeat myself, I don’t like-”

I don’t like Toy Story.” I say looking down at my chicken nuggets, the table is silent and I can feel everyone’s eyes on me.

“What did you just say?” Liam questions in a dangerous voice.

“Hey I can have my own opinions you know! I don’t have to like or go along with what everybody else is going with!” I counter defending myself.

“Fine, I guess you’re right.” Liam mutters eating some of his fries.

“Hey! Why didn’t you blow up at her like you did to me?” Louis asks.

“Because she made a valid point.”

“I said the same thing but in different words!” Louis groans in an annoyed fashion.

“Whatever.” Liam mumbles eating some more. The table is silent as I look around. Everyone is too enthralled in their meals to even notice this action I’m doing.

Everyone except Harry.

He and I locked eyes and I smiled at him and he smiled back. I looked down at my food hiding my face and he laughed from across the table. Everyone then looked at him, a bit confused.

“What?” Niall questioned him.

“Oh, nothing. Are you guys ready to go now?” Harry asks he group looking at each of us for answers, his eyes pausing on me longer. I shrug my shoulders at him.

“Sure, it’s getting late anyways.” I say checking the time on my phone. “Holy crap its 5 o’clock!”

“So?” Zayn says picking at his fries.

“I told Ryan I was going to go to dinner with him!” I say collecting my stuff to throw away.