Chapter 2

Lydia’s POV

I stood there with my entire luggage in first class.

Wow he didn’t spare anything.

I sat on a one row seat that was isolated by everything, just like the other seats, and I had a small table next to me.

This was nice.

Two ladies came and took my bags and stored them away somewhere. I still had my carryon though so I kept it on the table that was bolted to the floor.

It was 8:32 right now and I was a bit nervous for the trip.

“May I get you anything Ms. Sky?” a flight lady asked. She seemed like she was in a good mood.

“Um water maybe?”

“Sure, bottled or glass?”

“Bottled!!” I say a little quickly and nervously. Some other top star people turned to look at me.

I don’t look at them. I look down and cover my face with my hair, hoping no one saw me before that little outburst.

I started drumming my fingers to an unmusical beat and I looked out the window to see the cement still below me, not changing yet.

When facing the front of the plane I was on the left.

The layout for each row was table, person, table, person, table, wide aisle, table, person, table, person, table.

So on each side on the aisle were three tables and two people.

I sat by the window on the left side of the aisle.

“Are you nervous?” a voice said to my right. I looked at them.

“Yeah just a bit, you?” I said.

“Nah, I fly a lot.” He says.

It’s a boy with light brown and bright vivid blue eyes. His hair is styled in a messy manner but it works for him I guess. The boy wears a white and blue t-shirt and red pants plus these cute shoes…well for a guy anyways.

“You do? That must be fun.”

“Sometimes, but other times it’s terrible because I don’t have my carrots with me.”

“Carrots? What’s so special about carrots?” I ask raising an eyebrow at him.

“What’s so special about carrots?! They’re the best food on this damn planet!! Maybe even the universe!!”

“Well I have to argue with you there sir-”

“Water?”

“Thanks.” I say smiling at the lady from before who gave me a water bottle.

“Please stay seated and buckled until the pilot says otherwise.” The lady from the front says into a microphone.

“As I was saying carrots are not the best food out there!”

He gasps loudly and I can’t help but laugh.

“You’re ruining my favorite food for me, random stranger!” he says jokingly.

“Why would a carrot be your favorite food again?” I ask propping my elbow on the arm rest closest to him and putting my chin on it. He was fun.

“It’s the best thing I’ve ever ate.” He says like it’s the most obvious thing in the world.

“Have you honestly tried all the foods in the world?” I say tilting my head to the side slightly.

“Well no.” he says frowning and pouting at me. This boy was easy to get comfortable around.