Chapter 27

Harry’s POV

What was happening?

I stood in my room, the one I had on the cruise ship, as the captain talked to me. He was an older fellow that constantly spoke with me to make sure I was comfortable. I always was, but only because I didn’t want to pour my feelings out to a random guy.

I mean, seriously? How would it look if a teen –almost 20 year old- pop star confessed his feelings to a stranger like a love sick fool? Pretty sad, I’ll say.

“Are you sure Mr. Styles?” The captain asks for the third time this visit. I force a tight smile onto my lips.

“Yes, I’m positive.” I say.

The man looks me up and down, “You look a bit pale Harry.”

I widen my eyes at him. This was the first time he’s called me by my first name and not ‘Mr. Styles’. It was quite a shock to me to say the least.

“I am?” I ask, touching my cheeks. I lean forward looking into the mirror that hung on the wall. I pinch my cheeks and a rush of red is flashed across my skin. “I guess so…”

Lydia was always tanned, even when she was passed out due to Douglas. I’ve always admired the way her skin was flawless in my eyes, but just simple in her’s. She could never see the extraordinary things I saw in her.

“Would like to go up to the decks before we dock?” He asks, scratching the back of his neck.

“We’re docking?” I ask, my heart jumping at the thought of land.

“Yes, in about a half an hour or so.” He checks the wall clock to my left.

“That’s fantastic!” I smile, a real one this time.

“You’ll have to get off last though I’m afraid.” His eyebrows wrinkle together.

“What?!” I exclaim, edgy now. “Why?!”

“Because, if you get off with them, a chaos will happen.” He says back like I’m a child.

“I’ll get off first then. I can wear a disguise too if that’s what it takes!” I plead with him. I feel my body become heavy like a sickness has come over me. “Please…I need to get off.”

“I understand that you’ve gone through a traumatic experience Harry, but you need to-”

“No!” I yell, finally giving in to my raging anger that I held in so tightly. “I am Harry Styles! I do not get told what to do!”

Yeah I know. I’m a douche bag. I just need to use my fame for something important to me for once. I’ve never called anyone out for not letting me do something; I usually just go along with it. But now? I need to see if Lydia is alright.