Chapter 7

Harry’s POV

“You what?” I asked him.

“I know her.” He repeats moving from a squatting position to a standing one.

“How? Why didn’t you tell me?” I ask raising my voice slightly.

“I did tell you. Remember when you asked who that girl on my phone was? That’s her; she’s the girl from the plane.” He states. I stare at her in shock. Now that he mentions it she does look like her picture, calm and unnoticed by the camera.

I looked at the girl again. Her right hand, which hovered over the edge of the couch, twitched slightly. Oh god she’s alive, thank god!

We waited around for a few minutes and I heard a car pull up. I ran to the door still watching the nameless girl from my vantage point. The door handle jingled for a second and then it opened and Simon walked through hurriedly.

“What’s wrong?!” he exclaimed.

“We found an unconscious girl on the beach. She has several injuries and she has a gash on her head. She also had a needle in her leg like someone injected something into her forcefully. She washed up on the shore like this after the storm.” I rambled on. Simon’s eyes widened and he walked to the living room where Louis and Liam were still crowded around her.

“And you called me because…?” Simon asked.

“I didn’t call you Liam did.” I state.

“I didn’t know who else to call okay!” Liam shouts.

“It’s fine, just as long as you boys are okay. Now I think we should call a doctor or something.” Simon states taking control. He dials someone, a doctor probably, and tells them to come over immediately. Ten minutes later a man in a polo walks in and walks to us.

He examines the girl and I can’t help but hover over the man’s shoulder looking at everything he’s looking at.

“The cuts look like they are starting to get infected.” I tell him.

“Yes I know. My belief is that we have to clean her off, get the sand and dirt out of her skin, then we can bandage up her cuts.”

“And about the gash?” I ask.

“What gash?” he says scrunching his eyebrows together in confusion. I move her hair out of the way to reveal the dried up cut that is about 2 inches by 4. He gasps and tells me to clean her up.

“Why me?” I ask. “Louis knows her!”

“You do Louis?!” Simon yells.

“Well yes she was on the plane ride here with me.”

“Well what’s her name then?!” Simon goes on.

“Lydia Sky.” He states.

Lydia Sky, what a beautiful name. Shut up Harry no thoughts like those right now.

“Well even though Louis knows her Harry you did find her, you need to be responsible for her.” Simon states.

“Fine.” I say picking her up bridal style again. My grip tightens on her when I feel her bare skin and her hair against my chest. I look down to see that her head fell onto me. I smiled slightly at that.

I walk her to the stairs and then up them. I walk in my room and then shut the door easily by kicking it. I walk into the attached bathroom and lay her down in the bathtub. I wipe the sand from her body that were on my hands on my shorts and then walk over to the tub again. I reach for the handle to turn on the water. I turn the warm water on, not wanting to burn her or freeze her, and I use the moveable connected showerhead to clean her off as she lays there.