Chapter 5

PUBLISHED 2/22/15

Rider's POV

I climbed through the vent, looking for a new target. Zayn or Calum. I see the end of the vent. I notice an opening. I jump down, completely silent.

I see Zayn and Calum back-to-back. I notice the shoe I took off earlier. I throw it across the room, so it bangs. The boys look that way, and I snipe them both.

All the lights turned on. "I WIN!" I yell, putting on my shoe.

"How did a girl beat all of us?" asks Harry.

"Stereotypes," I mumble.

"Let's do teams," says Niall.

"I want to be a captain!" Louis and I yell together.

"Ladies first," says Louis

"Fine by me," I say. "What are you waiting for?"

Everyone else laughs, except Louis.

"Luke," I say.

"Zayn," says Louis.

"Niall," I say.

"Liam," says Louis.

"Harry," I say.

"Ashton," says Louis.

"Calum," I say.

"Michael," says Louis.

I round up my team- Luke, Niall, Harry, Calum, and myself.

Louis does the same- Ashton, Michael, Zayn, Liam, and himself.

"Ok, so, what we're go-," Niall cuts me off.

"Who says you get to make the plan?" he questions.

"Who kicked all 9 of your asses?" I question, smirking. "Now, who can climb?" They all stay silent. "Always travel with a partner. Don't get killed." Niall and Calum run off together, and so do Harry and Luke.

I run off alone. I see two hinges. The door blends in with the wall. I pull on it. I crawl into the little hole. Then I notice, it's one-way glass. I can see outside but they can't see me. You can tell by the way the light from the gun reflects. I notice a little hole- about quarter sized- to shoot out of.

I poke my gun out. I see Zayn walk by, all alone, totally casually. Once I realize what's happening, it's too late.

What Louis planned is that they're going to risk the life of one person. My team is going to shoot that person and Lou's team is going to know where we're hiding.

My team shoots Zayn. Then, the rest of Lou's team, kills mine. Ashton, Liam, Louis, and Michael, against myself.

I quickly kill Ashton and Liam. They are at a slight disadvantage. I mean, I am a spy.

I see Louis and Michael. They're both suspiciously eyeing the place Ashton and Liam were killed from. I quickly climb up. This little place leads to a door. A door in the wall. I quickly slip out the door and sprint away silently, before the door clanks closed.

Both their heads shoot that way, while I, shoot them both dead. All the lights turn on.

"Nice plan," I say. "Too bad it wasn't full-proof."

"It was," says Louis.

"Yet, I still won!" I cheer. "Again!"

"Yeah, yeah," says Louis.