Chapter 4

PUBLISHED 2/22/15

Rider's POV

I walk up to my room. Luckily, I didn't unpack yet. I grab a two smaller suitcases.

In one, I put all the clothes I accutally need. In the second, I put the most important gadgets and gizmos. I lock up my spy suitcase. I go downstairs.

I decide to cook for these boys. I grab flour and mix it with water. I stretch out the dough. I bunch up the edges to create a crust. I grabbed tomato sauce and spread a thin layer of it over the dough. I grab cheese and spread it over the dough. I add little green spices. I put it in the oven and let it cook.

----

I take out the pizza. Melted cheese, golden crust, the perfect Sicilian pizza. I took out the pizza cutter. I the square pizza into 14 pretty decent size slices. I put two on each plate. I grab 7 Cokes out of the fridge. I lay out a Coke and plate.

"Food!" I yell to the boys and Paul.

They all come trampling down the stairs. They take a Coke and plate and go into the living room. I grab my own and sit with the boys.

"Mmmm. This is great," hums Niall.

"I second that," moans Liam, in agreement.

"What pizza place is this from?" asks Louis. "We need to order pizza there."

"I made it," I say, swallowing the delicious pizza.

"Hazza has some competition," says Zayn.

"Competition?" I question, raising am eyebrow, smirking.

"Hazza is the cook," says Liam, knowingly. "Before he was on The X-Factor, he worked at a bakery."

"I can't imagine his curls tucked in a bakers hat," I say, smirking.

"I can't either," says Niall.

"But, seriously," says Louis. "Where did you learn how to cook like this? Teach us your ways, Wise One."

"I know you're mocking me," I say. "But I'm not sure if I should be offended, or entertained."

"Both," says Louis, with a crooked grin.

"Yes, Louis, because you defiantly want to offend a girl," I say, getting up.

"Lou! You've should've learned your lesson with Eleanor," says Zayn.

I hear the doorbell ring. I head over and open the door. I see 4 boys, probably as old as the other twits.

"Boys!" I yell, hoping one of the five dimwits will come to the door.

"Are One Direction here?" asks the blonde.

"One second," I say, shutting the door on them and calling the boys again.

Louis comes down. "Yes?" he asks.

"There are 4 boys looking for you guys," I say.

He rolls his eyes, walks over to the door, and opens it. The 4 boys walk in. They're all Australian.

"Sorry about that, mate," I say, using a perfect Australian accent. "I was a Joey short of a Kangaroo, there. I don't know who you are. Strangers."

I burst out laughing at myself. They all do too. "I'm Scarlett, by the way," I say, in an American accent.

"How'd you do that?" asks the blonde.

"Magic," I say, mysteriously.

"Who are you anyway?" asks the one with brown-blonde hair.