Chapter 7

A drop of tear fell on the paper. Wonwoo wiped it away and rubbed his temple. He thought he was over him already. But here he was, still hoping that none of this ever happened.

"Pathetic." Wonwoo said to himself.

He needed some fresh air. Wonwoo didn't want to think about him anymore. He got so many important things to think about. But he still missed him. Grabbing his wallet, he left his apartment, decided to buy some beer at the convenience store.

With a can of beer in his left hand and a bag of snacks and more beers in his other hand, Wonwoo walked home. He took a sip as he looked around. It's late at night so the road was pretty dark and there aren't many people outside. Suddenly, he stopped as he saw someone very familiar turned at the corner.

"It can't be him." he tried to convince himself.

With that, he fastened his walk, headed toward the said person. Wonwoo turned at the corner and the latter was nowhere to be found. Frowning, he looked around, trying to find him. Turning at another corner, he saw the boy.

"Hyung." Wonwoo called. No response.

"Seungcheol hyung." He called again. Still no response.

Wonwoo walked to him and grabbed his shoulder. The boy turned around and Wonwoo frowned. It's not him. Wonwoo bowed down a bit as he muttered sorry. The boy then left. Wonwoo sighed.

"Did I miss you that bad?"

He turned around and returned to the path to his home. Why did I think it was him? Wonwoo asked himself. He felt pathetic. It's almost 10 months already, but he still couldn't get over him.

"Wonwoo sunbae?" he turned around as he heard his name being called.

It was Mingyu. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt again and Wonwoo couldn't help but stare at those muscular arms.

"What are you doing here at a time like this?" Mingyu asked.

"Just buy some snacks. You?"

"I just came back from the gym."

And silence. The two didn't know what to talk about anymore.

"So...see you next time." Mingyu said and walked away.

For some reason, Wonwoo felt like his heart broke a little when Mingyu bid him goodbye. He wanted the boy to stay with him some more. Wonwoo just met someone he thought was his ex. He needed someone to give him emotional support. He wanted to forget his ex.

"Wait." Wonwoo called Mingyu. The boy stopped and looked at him.

"Are you busy?" Wonwoo asked.

"No, why?" Mingyu replied.

"Wanna crash at my place?"

---

Mingyu laid Wonwoo on the bed. He looked at the latter but Wonwoo closed his eyes. Mingyu claimed those lips. But it felt different. Wonwoo never kissed like this. His lips were slightly quivered.

"Sunbae, are you oka-" Wonwoo grabbed Mingyu's face as they kissed again.

Wonwoo tried to take their cloth off but his touch felt desperate. Mingyu could feel it. Within a second, the two were naked. Mingyu groped the latter's hair as he tilted his head slightly upward, exposing the neck. Giving it a lick, Mingyu bit at the collar bone, leaving a mark. Wonwoo hummed as he gripped the boy's shoulders.

"Do it." Wonwoo said.

"We need to prep you first." Mingyu said as he brushed his finger at the entrance.