Chapter 21

Mingyu was heading to Wonwoo's place when his coach called him. He looked at the phone and let out a sigh. How many times should Mingyu decline his offer? He picked up the call for the thousand times now.

"Hello." Mingyu said.

"Mingyu! Where are you? Come here. We are celebrating our win." The coach technically yelled through the phone. The man was obviously drunk.

"I'm sorry. I can't join. Got things to do." Mingyu gave an excuse.

"But you scored a goal! This party is for you too."

"I'm so sorry." Mingyu said before he declined the call.

Turning off the phone, he shoved it into his back pocket. He already had a celebration himself. Nothing better than having sex with Wonwoo. Mingyu fastened his walk. A few minutes later, he was in front of Wonwoo's apartment. Suddenly, he felt nervous and excited. A few knocks and Wonwoo opened the door. They smiled at each other.

Mingyu entered and realized the apartment was in dim light. He heard Wonwoo locked the door as the latter grabbed his hand and they went to the bedroom. Wonwoo grinned as he brought Mingyu's body closer to him. Resting his head on Mingyu's shoulder, he inhaled the strong scent of the boy. Mingyu noticed something right away. The room smelled so nice and the rose scent made Mingyu a bit hazy.

"Your team won the game. You guys don't celebrate it?" Wonwoo asked as his hands ran along Mingyu's back.

"There's a party right now but I come here instead." Mingyu replied as he kissed Wonwoo's neck.

"Why?" Wonwoo asked while chuckling.

"Your present is much better." Mingyu kissed him on the lips.

Wonwoo giggled as he became a bit unstable. Mingyu quickly grabbed the latter. He found out that Wonwoo was a bit off tonight.

"Are you okay?" Mingyu asked.

"I'm fine. I'm fine. It just started to kick in." Wonwoo giggled again. Mingyu frowned.

"What is kick in?... Are you high?" Wonwoo grinned as he made 'a little' gesture with his fingers.

"There's something I want to try." Wonwoo made Mingyu sit on a chair.

"Let's do CF. I heard people say it's good." Wonwoo placed a yellow pill that was cut in half at Mingyu's mouth.

Mingyu was hesitant to take it. He had never done this.

"I already took half of it. The box said it is safe if only take half of the dose." Wonwoo said.

Mingyu mentally said 'fuck it' and swallowed the pill.

"Good boy." Wonwoo chuckled as he kissed Mingyu's cheek.

"I want to know your opinion about a dominant bottom." Wonwoo asked as he got up.

"Never experience it but sound interesting." Mingyu replied. Wonwoo looked at the boy as he bit his lips.

"Strip." Wonwoo ordered.

Mingyu followed the order as he slowly took off his cloth until there was nothing on his body left. Suddenly, everything went dark. He was blindfolded. Wonwoo teasingly ran his fingers all over Mingyu's body.

"Let me do it." Wonwoo whispered before he bit the earlobe.

"From now on, you're gonna have a good fantasy." He licked the neck and gently bit it. Mingyu hummed.

Being blindfolded just intensified other senses on Mingyu's body. He became sensitive to every touch right now.

"Let me do it." Wonwoo pinched the nipple. Mingyu desperately raised his chest.