Chapter 16

Mingyu entered the dim room and looked at his senior that was back facing him. He licked his lips and locked the door. Wonwoo jumped a bit at the sound of the lock and Mingyu smirked. It's gonna be a long night. He thought as he approached the latter.

Mingyu kneeled down and lightly massaged Wonwoo's shoulders. He kissed the shoulder's blade up to the neck before lazily bit the smooth skin. Wonwoo immediately scooted away as he looked at Mingyu, blushing hard.

"Your parents will hear us." Wonwoo frowned a bit as his eyes trailed to Mingyu's rip body.

"Not if we do it quietly." Mingyu touched his body, giving a show to his senior.

Wonwoo felt himself drooling at the sight of Mingyu touching himself. Without he realized, his hand reached forward and ran through the hard-rock abs. Mingyu hummed in satisfaction. He took off Wonwoo's shirt and laid the latter on the mattress with him climbing on top of Wonwoo. Mingyu claimed the lips as he wrapped Wonwoo's legs around his waist.

"Did you realize that I'm kidnapping you right now?" Mingyu asked.

"What?" Wonwoo dumbfounded.

"I'm holding you as a hostage at my house." Mingyu licked the neck.

"So I can't run away?" Wonwoo brought their forehead together, playing along.

"Nope." Mingyu kissed the latter, aggressively.

Wonwoo's hands trailed to Mingyu's waist and grabbed the towel as he threw it away. Mingyu brought the boy closer and he grinds his hard member against Wonwoo's cloth groin. Both moaned in satisfaction. Within a second, Wonwoo's pants were gone. Mingyu broke the kiss as he grabbed the lube in the drawer. He coated his fingers and gently rubbed it against Wonwoo's entrance. Wonwoo groaned as one finger invaded his inside. A moan slipped out as the second one entered.

"Shh... We don't want my parents to hear us, right?" Mingyu said before he attacked the nipple.

Wonwoo couldn't hold his moan as Mingyu skillfully fingered him. He decided to cover his mouth with his arm to lower his moan. Mingyu went down as he took Wonwoo's member into his mouth. The latter gasped as he curved his body upward. Mingyu knew how to make him feel good but this was too much. Wonwoo was reaching his edge.

Without warning, he cum inside Mingyu's mouth. The boy took out the member as the cum shot all over his face. Wonwoo frowned after he realized what he had done.

"Sorry..." Wonwoo said as he was catching his breath.

"Someone being bad." Mingyu licked the cum on his thumb.

"Look at the mess you did, Wonwoo sunbae." Mingyu pumped his member as he cleaned his face with the shirt.

"I didn't mean to. It was too good."

"So, you enjoyed it too much, huh? Such a pervert." Mingyu smirked as he rubbed his member against Wonwoo's hole.

"How should I punish you?" Mingyu teasingly pushed the head of his member into Wonwoo, in and out.

Wonwoo hummed at the feeling. He wanted more. He wanted Mingyu.

"I know...I'm not gonna use a condom." Mingyu thrust his member fully into Wonwoo. The boy moaned.

"Since you cum on my face, let me cum inside you." he started to move slowly.

Wonwoo bit his lips to cover his moan. Mingyu fucked him so deep it drove him crazy. Mingyu leaned forward as they kissed harshly.

"Mingyu~ don't use condoms anymore~" Wonwoo kissed him.

"I want to feel every inch of you inside me." he continued in between his moan.