Remember

I used to remember the time when we were still together. The days when we were still in love. The days when we were still having each other's hearts. The time where "you are mine" and "I am yours" still exist. Every time I think about it, it just makes me sad because I realized that I just lost someone so precious to me. But as I gazed through the memories that we have together, I smiled to myself.

Remember the time where we would cuddle up in your thick blanket when the weather was too cold? With me in your arms as you showered me with little kisses. There's no word exchanged between us but that didn't matter. Because the sound of your calm heartbeat was enough to make me at peace. The way you caressed my hair gently was enough to make me realize that I have such wonderful love.

Remember all the times you made me flustered? When you would secretly whisper those beautiful three words every time, we were together. Or when you caught me staring at you when you're not looking. A simple wink was all you needed to make me blushed hard. Or when you would find even a slight chance to touch me no matter where we were. It's funny how a small effort could make my heart beat like crazy.

Remember the nights we would spend our time, stargazing? Sitting at your window and talking about how we got through our day. It's not fair because it was always me who fell asleep first. But at least I got carried by you to the bed.

Sometimes I wished to turn back time. So that I could be with you again. But I know that's impossible. I know that we couldn't be together again. This is the end. So I will cherish all the moments we have together. Making you the one who used to make me happy. Now all I can do is hope the best for you. For both of us.