Chapter 28

The lecturer dismissed the class as all the students started to pack their things. Jisoo calmly put his things inside his bag as he waited for everyone else to leave first. He's not in a rush anyway. Taking a peek at his phone, there's no message from that certain someone. A sigh could be heard coming out from him.

It's been three days. He heard nothing from Seokmin. After the confession that night, things got very awkward. They kissed and Seokmin got really confused. So Jisoo stayed there to calm him down and then they went home. But Jisoo felt relieved that he finally did it. And he had no regret. He didn't expect the feeling to be mutual. Jisoo confessed the night Seokmin got ditch by his crush. What could he expect?

"Jisoo, let's go hang out at the café with others." His friend with a boxy smile swung his arm around Jisoo's shoulders.

Before he could reply anything, Jisoo already got dragged away.

---

Seokmin sat at the bench as he thought of that night. Jisoo kissed him and said that he liked him. He didn't know what to do. What should he say to the senior? Right now, he's clueless. He didn't know his heart anymore at this point. He wanted to talk to someone but to who? Mingyu seemed stressed about something. He didn't want to burden his friend.

Suddenly, Seokmin saw Jisoo walking with someone. And the first thing that came to Seokmin's mind was to hide. They were talking about something and Jisoo looked happy. Tsk, I can make him happier. Seokmin scoffed. He then decided to follow the two.

The two entered the café as Seokmin decided to stay outside, stalking them at this point. Jisoo joined his friends at a table, hanging out. Seokmin didn't like the way that one guy sat too closed to Jisoo. That friend swung his arm around Jisoo's shoulders and Seokmin frowned. They were laughing together. I can make him laugh even louder. Seokmin thought. There's jealousy in him. That friend was clingy with Jisoo and Seokmin hated it.

Suddenly, Seokmin backed off a bit. Why did he hate it when someone got too close to Jisoo? Why didn't he want anyone to touch Jisoo except him? That guy was like challenging Seokmin right now. He casually brought Jisoo closer and rubbed their heads together while laughing. And Seokmin knew that's the limit. He couldn't take it anymore. He barged into the café and headed towards the group. All eyes at the table were now on Seokmin. Jisoo's expression changed a bit.

"Hi, can I borrow Jisoo hyung for a bit?" Seokmin said and grabbed Jisoo's hand.

He then dragged the latter out. Jisoo's friends at the table looked at each other. Seokmin walked past everyone with him holding Jisoo's hand tightly. The latter tried to call Seokmin but got ignored.

"Seokmin, where are you taking me?" Jisoo asked again when they reached the field in front of the ICT building.

They stopped behind a tree and Seokmin hugged the latter. Jisoo was stunned as he stood there. Seokmin broke the hug as he grabbed Jisoo's shoulders, lightly caressing them. He leaned forward and rubbed their heads together. Jisoo couldn't take off the frown on his face. Seokmin was confusing him.

"Why are you doing all this?" Jisoo asked.

"Why did he get so close to you?" Seokmin asked back.

"What?"

"Why did he rub his head against you?" Seokmin pouted.

"You mean Taehyung? He always likes this. He's a clingy type of person. He always likes that with all my friends." Jisoo explained when he started to understand what was going on. Seokmin was jealous.