Chapter 1

Wonwoo placed his purple mechanical pencil on the paper. A sigh could be heard coming from the boy. He raised the white sheet a bit higher so that he could read properly. Suddenly, a drop of tears rolled down his cheek. Hold me...

"Aish..." Wonwoo wiped the tear away.

He couldn't make the tears stop from rolling down as he cried in silence. He then stood up from his study desk and went to the balcony. It's too much for him right now. Sliding the glass door, the cold breeze greeted Wonwoo's face.

"Hyung..." Wonwoo sobbed.

"I miss you..."

His back met the wall as he sat down. He cried even more. Alone and cold in the darkness. His heart hurt so bad.

"What did I do wrong?"

"Why did you have to leave me?"

Again. Same as the other nights, Wonwoo sat by himself, remembering his ex-boyfriend. Another sleepless night. For how long he had to suffer like this?

---

        	Mingyu looked around the booths that aligned in one long line

Mingyu looked around the booths that aligned in one long line. Today was his first day in college and he was so excited to make new friends. 'Friends' like what his best friend, Minghao said. He tried to politely refuse all the calls from the club invitations as his main intention was to find some cute guys for him to hook up in the future. A few caught his attention, but he wasn't sure if they swung that way or not so the best he could do was to send some signals. Hoping that the receivers got it. Suddenly, someone elbowed his arm. Looking at the side, it's his friend, Minghao.

"Are you trying to find someone to hook up with? Mingyu, it's the first day of school

"Are you trying to find someone to hook up with? Mingyu, it's the first day of school. Calm your dick down." Minghao rolled his eyes.

"Look at that. There's a bunch of cute guys at that booth. If I join their club, can I try any of them?" Mingyu pointed at a booth, completely ignored what his friend just said.

"It's useless talking to you." Minghao scoffed.

"Have you decided what club to join?" Minghao changed the topic.