Chapter 9

Wonwoo placed his pencil on the desk. He didn't even want to read it again. It would just make him cry again. He went through another phase of usual heartbreaking. Thinking about it just made Wonwoo angry. He went through all this pain and for what? His ex probably forgot about him already. He might even have a new boyfriend now.

"If he can forget me, so am I." Wonwoo said to himself.

He grabbed his phone and wallet and left his apartment. Wonwoo didn't know what and to whom he needed to prove but he wanted to do something. After a taxi and a few walks, Wonwoo stood in front of the very familiar door. Then he realized. Why did he come to Mingyu's place? When he said he wanted to get over his ex, his subconscious mind brought him here.

Raising his hand, Wonwoo was about to knock on the door but he stopped. Was this a good idea? He ignored Mingyu for two weeks and now he suddenly showed up in front of his place. Maybe I should leave. Wonwoo thought. He turned around and walked away.

Reaching the elevator, someone grabbed his arm. Shocked, Wonwoo looked at the one that was holding his arm tightly. Mingyu. There was an unreadable expression on his face. Mingyu then dragged Wonwoo back to his house. The latter just silently followed the boy as he realized something. Wonwoo missed Mingyu. After he saw the boy's face, something heavy inside his heart had been lifted.

Mingyu closed the door behind them both and pushed Wonwoo against the wall. They looked at each other in the eyes before Mingyu claimed Wonwoo's lips. The latter closed his eyes and held Mingyu's waist.

"You ghosted me for two weeks. And suddenly you're here. Why?" Mingyu asked after he broke the kiss.

Wonwoo cupped Mingyu's face and kissed his lips. He brought Mingyu to the bed and he pushed the latter onto the bed. Climbing on top of him, Wonwoo took off Mingyu's shirt and touched his chest. Mingyu looked at the boy on top of him confusedly. Mingyu is worth it if I want to replace Seungcheol hyung. Wonwoo said to himself.

Mingyu sat up and took off Wonwoo's shirt. He bit the neck gently. Wonwoo squeezed his shoulders and moaned. He grabbed Mingyu's face and they kissed aggressively. But why can't I ask him to be my boyfriend? Wonwoo frowned at his own thought.

"Sunbae, why did you ignore me?" Mingyu asked.

Because I like you.

Wonwoo just looked at the boy as he felt like his tongue was tied up. This was his problem. Wonwoo was not good at expressing his feelings verbally. He just couldn't say it. That's why he loved to write. On paper, he could pour all of his feelings. Wonwoo tried to dodge the question by kissing him. But Mingyu looked away as he turned them around.

Getting on top of Wonwoo, Mingyu held both of his arms on top of Wonwoo's head with one hand. The boy was a bit caught off guard as he looked at what his junior did to him. Mingyu gripped tightened.

"I'm not gonna do it until you answer my question. Why did you ignore me?" there's slight anger in Mingyu's eyes.

Wonwoo bit his lips as he looked away. There's no way he could say that out loud. If he told Mingyu about his breakup that happened so many months ago, the boy would say that he's weak.

Mingyu became angrier because he knew Wonwoo was not gonna answer him. His mouth went down to Wonwoo's nipple as he gave it a lick before biting it a bit hard. Wonwoo screamed in pain. He tried to release himself but Mingyu's grip was too strong. The boy just used one hand and Wonwoo was already hopeless.

"Argh! Stop! It hurts." Wonwoo begged.

Mingyu released his teeth away as he looked at his senior. Anger in his eyes. Wonwoo grunted as his eyes started to get watery.