Confession

Should I say this to you? I've been holding this in my thoughts for so long. As I hold both of your hands, I just want to fill it up with smiles. I want to express what is in my heart. Will you accept it?

I promise you that I won't ever change. I will always be by your side. Even if a thousand years pass, I will be at the same place. Sometimes when things get tiring or when you get sick of it, you can lean on me. Always with the same heart, I'll give you love. I'll be by your side like right now.

Whatever can be said on this earth is really difficult and definitely insufficient to express to you. I want to give everything that I have to you. Right now you are my life. You're so beautiful that you blind me. Every moment is a blessing when I look at you. 'I love you'. The words in my heart that are finally free. Will you really accept it?

I will always stand by your side. I will believe in you and I'll never change. I will always adore you and love you like it's the first time.

At times, there might be thunderstorms that obstruct the road ahead of us. I will be an umbrella for you, don't worry. I'll fill the countless days of us together with blessed smiles. If you'd like to do this with me. As long as you accept my heart, I will be yours forever.