Chapter 5

Mingyu woke up to the empty space beside him. It took him a few seconds to realize what was happening. Wonwoo sunbae. He got up and looked around. No sign of the latter at all. Wonwoo had gone just like that. Mingyu remembered about last night. The most amazing sex he ever had. They did it twice. But why Wonwoo left so quickly? It's the weekend. He could stay longer.

"Yeah, we agreed to be fuck buddy." Mingyu sighed as he got off the bed.

He grabbed the towel and went to shower. Mingyu glad that they were not just a one-night stand. They could do it again in the future. Just the thought alone made Mingyu smile. They're gonna have so much fun together. There are so many things Mingyu wanted to try and he was pretty sure he could convince his sunbae.

~flashback~

Wonwoo felt strong arms wrapped tightly around his waist. He tried to move away but the owner of the arms brought him closer into his embrace. Opening his eyes, he looked around. Mingyu's room. Wonwoo recalled about last night. They agreed to be fuck buddy. Gently, he removed Mingyu's arms from him. Wonwoo hissed in pain as he tried to get up. We overdid it last night. Wonwoo rubbed his butt, trying to soothe the pain. More like Mingyu overdid it. He really underestimated Mingyu's capabilities.

"Talking about stamina." He groaned.

"He won't even let me take a break."

But at least, Mingyu cleaned Wonwoo up after he knocked the fuck out of him. Taking all his cloth, he wore it slowly, not to bring back the pain. Wonwoo looked at sleeping Mingyu one last time before limping out of his apartment.

On his way back to his place, Wonwoo realized one more thing. All the time he was with Mingyu, Wonwoo never thought of his ex. His mind was filled with Mingyu that it had no space for that guy. Maybe this was a good idea. Mingyu probably could help him get over his ex-boyfriend.

---

It's been five days, Wonwoo still hasn't contacted him. They were in different courses so there's no way they could see each other. Did Wonwoo really forget about him? Was Mingyu just a one-night stand? But they agreed to be fuck buddy. Mingyu wanted to contact the latter but he was afraid that Wonwoo might be busy. He wanted to do it again.

"Tomorrow is Friday. He must be free." Mingyu said to himself.

Wonwoo looked at his phone as he pouted. No message from Mingyu. Why doesn't he message me again? Wonwoo thought. Did Mingyu already lose interest in him? Was Wonwoo not good enough? But they did it twice last time. Not gonna lie, Mingyu was incredible in bed. He was so gentle yet so rough. Wonwoo enjoyed the sex so much he craved for more.

He tapped on Mingyu's contact and paused. He wanted to message the latter, but he didn't want to appear needy. Wonwoo didn't know what to do. Suddenly, his phone buzzing made him jump. A message from Mingyu. Just looking at the name made him nervous.

Hi Sunbae. Are you free tomorrow night?

Wonwoo read the message and sighed. He remembered that he was just a fuck buddy to Mingyu. Why did he set his hope so high? Mingyu probably just like his ex. Only find him when they wanted sex. What made Wonwoo think that Mingyu was different? He's a fuckboy after all.

Yeah, why?

Wanna come to my place?

Sure.

---

Mingyu opened the door and smiled at Wonwoo. He invited the latter in and Wonwoo looked around. The last time Wonwoo was here, he didn't have the chance to observe the place.