Chapter 2

Wonwoo woke up with a headache. He groaned the pain away as he tightened the hug. A few moments later, he came to a realization when he felt his hand was on a hard chest. There was someone on the bed with him. Opening his eyes, he froze as he looked at a sleeping boy facing him. The boy was hugging him tightly. Slowly, Wonwoo tried to free himself from the hug. The latter groaned and pulled Wonwoo closer. A bit panicked, Wonwoo shoved the boy away from him. The force woke Mingyu up. The two looked at each other for a second.

"What are you doing here in my house?! What did you do to me?!" Wonwoo asked.

"It's not like what you see. I didn't do anything. Jun hyung asked me to send you home." Mingyu explained.

"Then why are you on my bed?"

"You won't let me go last night. You kept holding my hand." and Wonwoo went silent.

Then, the memories of last night came back to him. All the stupid things he did to this guy over here. Heck, Wonwoo even puked on him.

"I'm sorry about last night. Everything." Wonwoo said.

"I'll wash your shirt. You can borrow my sweater." Wonwoo got up from the bed and headed to the cupboard.

He took out a black sweater and gave it to Mingyu.

"What's your name?" Wonwoo asked.

"Mingyu."

"Well, I don't want to be rude but can you leave?" Wonwoo rubbed the back of his neck.

Mingyu was a bit taken back but slowly nodded.

"O-oh okay..." and the boy left.

Wonwoo looked at the door closed and he frustratedly rubbed his face. He felt so disgusted with himself right now. They did do something last night and Wonwoo was the one who started it first. Just because he thought Mingyu was his ex. Why did Jun ask Mingyu to send him home? Actually, he shouldn't have to go to the club in the first place.

"It's been months already. Why can't you get over him?" Wonwoo mad at himself.

"He will never come back to you. Just stop."

Wonwoo sighed and went to shower.

---

Mingyu entered his apartment with confusion on his face. Did he just kick me out? Mingyu thought. He never got rejected by someone like that and they didn't even do anything. Well, they did kiss and touch here and there but that's all.

"Fuck, I'm so horny right now." Mingyu ruffed his hair.

He couldn't deny it. Even though they just did a little, but it left a huge impact on Mingyu. Wonwoo was such a good kisser. He got a nice body too. And when he moaned with that deep voice. Just thinking about last night gave Mingyu a boner. He needed to calm his junior down.

"I should have fuck you last night." Mingyu said as he grabbed the towel.

Turning on the shower, Mingyu let the cold water ran through his body. His hand went to his hard member as he slowly stroked it. Mingyu rested his head against the wall and closed his eyes, imagining his hands all over Wonwoo's body. He bit his lips as his hand went faster. Mingyu tried to remember back how sexy Wonwoo's moan was. He himself let out a moan as the euphoric feeling started to build up. How Wonwoo's cold hands touched him. He wanted to see how sexy Wonwoo looked with his legs spread, high in the air. Mingyu wanted to see how wrecked up Wonwoo looked when Mingyu slammed into him so good.

"Ah!" and Mingyu cum.

A low groan could be heard echoed throughout the bathroom as he was enjoying the short pleasure.