Chapter Thirty-Four (!)

This chapter was butt hard to write; Harry is so ugh right now in RT. I can't even handle LOL. Also, I'm sorry I haven't updated in two weeks! Not only that, but I've been so out of the loop in regards to the boys that I didn't even know that OTRAT was starting in a couple of days... I'm such a terrible fan :-( On a side note, I've been practice-writing some smut for some time now, and this is the official time that I'm posting any haha! With that being said, there will be 2-3 more chapters of smut in this story so avoid the "(!)" chapters if you don't do the dirty! Anyways, thank you all for reading and supporting!

PS. You all smell fantastic (if you wear Our Moment, you know, because that one's my favorite)!

⌛ ⌛ ⌛

HARRY

A single bead of sweat dripped from the tip of my chin and landed on Niall's heaving chest as our warm breaths mingled with one another. I brushed my fingers lightly against his skin, groaning as his mouth fell open into a silent moan. His fingers scrambled for the headboard, blunt nails scratching at the wooden surface.

"Niall," I breathed, rolling my hips slowly into him. Niall's back arched off of the bed as he pressed his head into the pillows, rolling it onto one side and biting his lip harshly to keep himself from moaning out loud. His legs invitingly spread further apart.

I leaned down and grazed my teeth against his collarbone before closing my lips around his skin and sucking it lightly. Niall's chest rose as he gasped and aimlessly buckled his hips.

"Harry," he moaned breathlessly, gripping a handful of sheets in either hand. He buried his face into one of his arms as soft mewls rolled from his lips. When I wasn't thrusting fast enough, he would shamelessly rock back against me. Blankets and pillows lied in disarray around us, pushed away, initially to be kept from getting in the way.

I traced the side of his neck with my nose before catching his ear between my lips and nibbling on it gently, smiling as he squealed and lightly tried to push my face away. "Harry," he whined. I pulled my head back and pouted as I gazed down at him.

Niall pushed himself up onto his elbows and captured my lips with his own, kissing me chastely. I gently traced my fingers down his spine, smiling at the way he curled into me.

I shifted slightly and thrust harshly into him; Niall's breath hitched and his arms gave way as he fell back against the bed. His hands weakly reached up and clung onto my shoulders as he threw his head back and moaned, body quivering as he released. He tightened around me, giving me indescribable pleasure.

"Niall," I groaned, leaning down and nudging his nose gently with my own. Several rough thrusts followed as I gingerly reached down and stroked his length.

Niall's eyes fluttered shut and he gasped, pressing his hands against my chest and pushing me off of him weakly. "Harry," he breathed, curling inwardly as I continued to thrust into him. "I'm too sensitive."

I rubbed his cheek gently with the pad of my thumb and kissed his nose. Niall smiled up at me and pulled me down closer to him, wrapping his arms around me gingerly.

"I love you, Harry."

I gasped loudly as I jerked up from the bed, completely drenched from head to toe in sweat. "Oh my god," I muttered, gripping my forehead lightly as I glanced around the bedroom.

Hours upon hours I had spent thinking about Niall; there was not one single waking moment that I had spent, clear of any thoughts of him. He plagued my mind and it was driving me absolutely mad. Even as I closed my eyes and tried to rest, he was all I could see.