Chapter Eleven

Surprise (short but speedier than usual) update! I wrote this chapter on my three hour flight home. I wasn't planning on making Harry's character like this at all, but it kind of just happened. Prior apology that I might not be writing for a very long time because of school. Thank you for reading, as always!

⌛ ⌛ ⌛

HARRY

"What are you doing here, Zayn?"

The older lad strolled into my room like he owned the place and seemed to have no intention of leaving any time soon.

"I came to see your new butler. Is he cute?"

I laughed, shaking my head at his silliness. Zayn had an awful history of hitting on all of my butlers. I'm just waiting for the day when he will finally meet someone who he can settle down with. It's been quite some time since Zayn had been in a relationship, and frankly, the previous relationship didn't end on such good terms.

"He's alright. Nothing out of the ordinary, I must say," I replied.

Since as long as I can remember, Zayn had been into both genders. Unlike Zayn, I don't really fancy boys; they just don't have the same sex appeal as girls.

"The last time you said that about your previous butler, he ended up being drop dead gorgeous," Zayn sighed. "Why can't I have any attractive butlers?"

I shrugged, slightly uninterested in such topics.

"Speaking of which, where is your butler? Isn't he supposed to wake you up at the crack of dawn? It's well past dawn now," Zayn continued.

Our conversation was suddenly cut short by the loud entrance of a certain somebody. He must have been running for I could clearly hear his panting from across the room, and it was not pleasant; it sounded a lot like a dog in heat.

"Well, well, well," I said.

He immediately froze from where he was standing and slowly met my eyes.

"Hi, you," he smiled nervously.

"A little late, aren't we?"

"Just a little."

I raised an eyebrow. "Just a little?"

His body shriveled a bit, eyes darting back and forth between the floor and me. It was not uncommon for my servants to be frightened of me because of the power I hold, but his coy behaviors have been getting on my nerves since the moment I first set my eyes upon him. I don't know what it is about him exactly, but it just irritates me to no end. It was no secret that I hate being followed around—which often resulted in my rude behaviors towards my butlers in order to get them to leave me alone—but just looking at the blonde boy makes me want him to go away and be nowhere near me.

"I have no excuse for my tardiness, but I do hope that you will overlook my mistake today. I promise I will never repeat such a mistake again," he said hesitantly.

It was entertaining how easy was it was to make him nervous. To be honest, I wasn't really upset that he was late since I can wake up just fine on my own; his presence annoys me to no end. Despite not wanting him in my life, Father had threatened to take away more of my rights if I pushed another servant over the edge.

"I don't want to see you mess up again though, alright?"

I held back a chuckle as his head perked up happily from its previous depressed position.

"What's your name?" I heard Zayn ask suddenly from the other end of the room. I had completely forgotten he was even here. My thoughts were so preoccupied by my distaste for the boy. I rolled my eyes when I saw Zayn's heart eyes. I couldn't see what it is in the boy that Zayn even finds attractive; he looks just like any other boy I've met.