Chapter Ten

Guess who finally updated after almost two months? I'm really sorry you guys... my senior year is coming to a close and I'm just really stressed out by school so I hardly write at all; all of my free time is spent reading instead of writing. I'm currently on a choir tour and we are in the bus for like 3 hours at a time so I decided to write! I know that this chapter is not very long at all, but I hope that you guys enjoy Harry's official entry into the story!

⌛ ⌛ ⌛

HARRY

"Heard you're meeting your new toy tomorrow," Zayn smirked.

A crooked smile spread across my face as I hummed back in response. I tilted my head back onto the cushioned seat of the carriage and closed my eyes which were heavy with sleep and alcohol.

It had been yet another wild night out with Zayn. As usual, he had two different women by his side while I, on the other hand, only brought home one. I must have been completely intoxicated in the brothel at the time; the woman beside me was not nearly as attractive as I remembered.

She must have noticed how exhausted I was for she began doing whatever she could to keep me awake. Her persistence was admirable yet irritable. At first, I didn't give her the pleasure of having my attention, however, as the ride continued, her clingy behaviors from before pursued. Out of desperation, she began nibbling my collarbone harshly causing me to wince at the pain. She began lapping up the dribbles of blood that had escaped the cut. An expected  moan escaped my mouth. She smirked, continuing the agonizing tease. Her hands began wandering down my chest towards the area which was in the most need of friction. Our lips eventually found each other as I pushed her up against the side of the carriage, eyes clouded with lust. Needless to say, I was definitely not sleepy anymore.

NIALL

"Are you ready?" Lance asked, squeezing my hand tightly.

I nodded my head slowly, but fear and anxiety clouded my thoughts as I tried not to focus too much on the hell that is Harry Styles. From what I had heard about the man from Lance in the previous week, saying that I despise him was certainly more than an understatement. Just like Helen, Lance adored the Styles family. Well, except for Harry of course, and quite frankly, I don't blame him. I had learned that Harry was the same age as I yet we were from two completely different worlds. Being rich is no excuse to be a complete douchebag to the rest of the human population. Hell, look at Liam; I'd kill to be half as kind and understanding as Liam.

Lance flashed a gentle smile before we started the seemingly long walk from the servant's quarter to Harry's room. My body stiffened even more with each step we took, and it felt as though I had turned into a wooden doll.

"Relax, Niall," Lance whispered, glancing in my direction from the corner of his eye.

"Believe me, I'm trying," I sighed.

As we exited the servant's quarter and headed towards the main house, I marveled at the brilliant architecture that laid before me. Although it reflected a rather gloomy atmosphere with its dark stones, it managed to portray an unmistakable elegance. I paid close attention to the various halls and corridors in fears of getting lost in the future.

Lance led me up a spiraling staircase that branched out at the top to even more corridors. I was starting to lose it when he stopped in front of a massive bedroom.

"This is it," Lance said, releasing my hand.

I peered at the cowering double doors before me; the longer I stared at the beast of a door, the more frightened I became of whom I would find behind them.