Date-Night!

Noah POV 

"Perfect" he smiled proudly as the masterpiece he had erected in the isolated part of the beach where he knew they wouldn't be disturbed. He had the fire ready, with marshmallows and a barbecue set-up ready for the chicken and fish that waited to be eaten. H

Something like this:

It was only 7.45 PM and there was time until Elle got to the pier before she reached this part, which not many people were aware of. 

My phone beeped as I pulled it out of my pocket smiling as I read Elle's text that said she was driving to the pier right now. I could feel the excitement through my body. We'd both been pretty busy this week and hadn't spend much time and this felt like a much-needed night. I was really looking forward to having Elle to myself and not being constantly around people and act like she was just my little brother's best friend. Thankfully, Mom and Dad had taken Lee away to Malibu to visit Elle's and my Grandma who both stayed down there so we were safe from his prying eyes on our simultaneous disappearance. 

My phone rang pulling me out of my musings as I hit the answer button.

"I'm here, I can't see you. Where are you Noah?" Elle rambled. 

"Hello to you sunshine. You won't get to me this easily. Where are you right now?" 

"At the pier, by the wheel." 

"Okay, go back to your car and pull out the paper in your dashboard." I ordered. 

"What?"

"Just do as I am saying Elle, listen to me" 

"Okay" I hear her sigh. And I cut the call. 

Elle POV 

Noah was being very mysterious. And he told me to grab a paper from my car, I had no idea how he managed to do that. 

As I grabbed a lovely pink paper in the shape of  a heart, I turned it around and read what was inscribed. 

"They say you're lucky if you are in love, but you're even luckier when you are loved in return. You telling me you loved me, was the best day of my life, Mi 'lady. 

So, before you get to me, I'm showing you all those spots where I got a step closer to realizing my love for you. Surprisingly, you've been to one of them already, but most of them are here, on this beach. Knowing you since the day you were born, helps" For clue 1, check your Instagram DM. 

Oh, the mind of Noah Flynn and all that he does for me. How could I love him any more? I did as I was told and he had sent me a link to his private Pinterest. While the message read, 

"They say life's a carousel, it always comes full circle. This is where we went every time we hit the beach till I was 7 and you were 6. It's no carousel, but it comes full circle."