Being Sneaky is fun!

Elle POV 

The next couple of hours felt like there was something missing around me. As Noah dropped me home, we both could see the yearning for each other in our eyes as we parted. As much as we'd known that this will be our reality for a while, we were only looking forward to when we wouldn't have to sneak around anymore. 

Although, little did I know that sneaking around was going to be this fun. Especially when Noah Flynn plays the game. 

The next day, Friday morning. I went to the Flynn house to help with the party preparations. The senior Flynn's were going to stay the night in their outhouse which was just outside of Santa Monica for the night so that we kids had the house to ourselves to let our hair down. 

On impulse, I climbed up the stairs and was heading straight for Lee's room when the older Flynn's room was on my left and I couldn't help but peek inside. The door was slightly ajar. The reality of this room and just to think of how this room would also be somewhat mine in the future with Noah now being my boyfriend caught up to me and I was crimson in no time. 

As I peeked through the door, I glanced through the room to find myself looking at an empty room. An unexpected sad sigh left my mouth, I hadn't meant for it to be loud, and it even surprised me as to how I was missing Noah when it technically had just been a day to our new status. But then again, we'd had feelings for each other so long, that it didn't actually seem new, to begin with. 

With that, I made my way towards my best friend's room which was just down the hall at the very end. 

"Hey, bestie" I yelled as I entered his room. 

"Hey there stranger" he greeted me with a shake of his head. 

"Stranger, really now? I asked him as I settled myself down on his bed. 

"Uh yeah. We haven't really chilled in days now." he said 

"That's what I am here for" I smiled and went up to him ruffling his hair. "So what's the plan for the party?" 

"Oh yeah. Noah's gone to the store to get all the supplies, and alcohol, you know. Dad's threatened us from raiding his bar. He's logged his inventory" Lee chuckled

"That's funny." but I was also glad I finally had the answer to the only question looming in my head. Lee, you're a star. 

"And food" Lee continued "has been taken care of by Mom Flynn already. Finger food and some real food in already in the fridge downstairs. We just need to arrange it and get it outside on the poolside bar." 

"Wow, Lee. I can't believe you have all this sorted" I was pleasantly surprised

"Oh no, not me. Us" Lee pointed out. As I gave him another questioning look, "Noah and I" he finished. 

"Oh" is all I could say trying to hide my smile, the one that came up every time he was mentioned. "How come?" I had to play along. 

"Well it is his party and you know, we might have started getting along. And that's partially thanks to you" Lee had a slight smile on his face. I could tell he was enjoying this new found brotherly status. "I echoed his smile as he continued 

"Ever since he fought Tuppen for you, I've had thinking to do. You know, he is my brother and he really got my respect that day, you know looking out for you. Moreover, we've spent some time at home too, you know with him needing help with the band-aids and stuff. We can go without punching each other, he is quite tolerable that way." 

That's great I thought. Who thought something this great could come out of that fight. And if Lee was warming up to Noah, this meant he might even be okay with Noah and I.