Part 6

-(in the eyes of) Zachy-

I maybe one but I'm smarter than you think. I know my dada and mama aren't getting along at all. I can tell that Msms still loves my dada. But he looks like he's giving up. I am a daddy's boy. Nothing will change that. "Dada" I cooed as he looked at me with a huge smile. He picked me up as I kissed him randomly. He chuckled as I looked around for my sissy.

-jacky-
Jamie was having girls day/night so I had both kids. Zachy started playing with his toys as I got Kelley out of her Crib. She doesn't need to be in there all the time like we did with Zachy. I kissed Kelley's head as I put her down on the mat. They were playing as I got Zach's jacket and Kelley's car seat. I got them ready as Ronnie came over. "Hey...were you going?" "The park." He nodded as she got Zach.

I got Kelley as I got her car seat n her buckled in. She cooed at me as I smiled. Ronnie got in as I shrugged. I drove to the park as I got there I parked Ronnie got Zachy out as I got Kelley and the diaper bag.

-Jaime-
I told Jacky I was going to a girls day. I was but I needed to be alone for a while and ask the girls what they think about everything. It was being held at my dads. I was sitting on the couch while the other girls were talking. I finally piped up "what do you guys really think about my marriage?"

They all looked at one another. Finally Samantha said something; "I'm sorry Jamie we...at least I think your marriage is a mess Jacky is constantly taking care of the kids if he isn't one of us are." My jaw dropped as I stood up. "I take care of my kids! I'm their MOTHER!" I yelled as Jenna and Markie looked at one another.

Dun dun duuuuun really short chapter. I know I know ya'll want it longer buuuut I wanna leave ya'll guess what comes next. :)