Chapter 23

-skipping to 4 months-

-Kellin-
Zach has a job at Hot Topic he got it right after Cope told him she was pregnant. Copeland is helping him through classes. He told his boss that Copeland has an appointment and let him have of today. He was exhausted but excited. Katelynne and I are driving them. We got Copeland n Zachy from school, when they got in Zach buckled himself in an instantly feel asleep. Copeland sighed, "how has everything been?" "I want him home dad I don't want him to work himself like this. I want him back." They sighed. I watched her snuggled into him. I looked at Katelynne she sighed.

_Zach_

I know how Copeland feels I rather be with her instead of working. I am falling behind in my classes and going home to see her asleep knowing we don't have any time together makes me sick. I love Copeland with all my heart I just wish there was something I could do to be with her. I felt her snuggle into my side as I wrap my arms around her. She sighed happily her breath on my neck sent chills down my spine. I felt something kick me as I smiled our baby. I put my hand on her stomach as the baby kicked again.

When I woke I smiled because we were at the hospital. "Katelynne and I decided that you both will be working for us. We already stopped at Hot Topic and put in your two weeks " I nodded. I kissed Cope on her head. She giggled softly as we walked inside. We got her singed in and waited, when her name was called her and I got up and went into the room.

We got in there Cope answered the normal questions and we waited. I looked at her, "I was offered an job!" She looked at me and was about to get upset. "Your parents hired you and I. And we will be doing school online." She smiled hugely. I kissed her softly making her smile. "Hello Zachary and Copeland." I just smiled. She put the Gel on Copeland's stomach and started the ultra sound. "Everything is looking good. Do you both want to know the gender?" We nodded. "Looks like you are having a boy!" I smiled i was hoping for a girl but I can deal. I looked at her smiling. We got the ultra sounds after Copeland wipes the Gel off.

_a week Later_

We were going to tell the fans and friends n the rest of our family today with a huge concert at the local venue. We had blue paint in balloons that were above the crowd. Copeland grabbed my hand, her dad just got off and eight before Falling in reverse started we popped the balloons. The crowd screamed and laughed. We heard cheering as we laughed. Today and everyday is great. I hugged Kelly getting blue paint on me making me get my hands with paint. I lifted Coco's shirt and put my hand prints on her stomach. "I love you Zachy. With all my heart." She kissed me as I smiled when she wrapped her arms around me.

_skipping to birth_
Copeland and I were at the hospital I was trying comfort her as she smiled. "Zachy we are about to become a family." I smiled hugely. "Yea baby we are!" She giggled. When it was time I held her hand as she squeezed and screamed at me. "One more push!" I told her as she pushed and screamed. We heard a cry as they handed her our son. Alexander Daemon Vincent.