Chapter 20

-Jamie-

I decided that I should go to see my kids; I know they will hate me and my son won't remember me but I need to see and do this for myself. I grabbed my daughter and got into the car. Jinxx was going to come get her but I told him that I will drop her off.

-Skipping to Kellin's house-

I seen Kellin and Zach outside and my heart stopped, my baby boy my son...I parked the car and turned it off. I seen him look up. I seen a small hint of hate that turned to full hate. I wanted to cry as Kellin stood up. "What are you doing here Jamie. I thought that Jacky told you to STAY HOME." I sighed, "I needed to see them I haven't seen them over a year. You cannot keep  my kids from me Kellin you are not their father." "Do you know who our father is cause it seems to me that you like having affairs with other men." Zach said hatefully as I looked at him surprised. I seen Jacky and Kelley come outside. Jacky looked at me angrily as I sighed. "I made a stupid choice but I had to come." "WHere is-" "I dropped her off with her father. I wanted to see my kids Jacky." "We aren't YOUR kids we are dad's kids. You lost us when you had your affair." Zach looked at me shaking his head.

-Zach-

I walked back inside as I seen Copeland as I smiled hugely. "Hey let's go talk. My mom is here." She nodded fast. "Get dressed up I am taking you out." I smiled as she blushed. I went into my room and got dressed in my Pierce The Veil Skeleton Coffin shirt, and I put my Royal Bones By Tripp Black Clash pants. I grabbed my Gothic car coat for men by Queen of Darkness clothing. I put on my black that fades to white beanie and my Jacky Skellington and Sally gauges. I grabbed the one thing that I had Kellin keep a hold for me. He helped me buy a while before I left he knows I  want to marry Copeland but baby steps but he told me as long as its an long engagement. I know we are still in high school but I love Copeland and she loves me. I want her to become my wife one day. Kellin help me buy a ring it was an Claddagh Ring Black Gold 925 Sterling Silver 0.75 Carat created Firey White Opel CZ acent engagement ring. I smiled as I walked out.

-Short Copeland Pov-

"Mom can you help me?" I yelled as mom  came in as she smiled, "With what?" "Zach is bringing me on a date and I don't know what I am going to wear!" she giggled as she smiled. "I said the same thing to Kellin's sister." I smiled at her as she kissed my head. "You will make Zach happy no matter what you wear." I nodded. "Help though." I pouted as she smiled. "Of course."  I smiled hugely. Mom brought out a dress that I was going to wear for Zach a long time ago well...a year. I undressed quickly as I got my Red Black Flocked Filigree Skull dress on, I picked out my LOVEsick Faux Thigh High Lace-Up Tights, I seen mom grab my Black Zip-Off Boots as I smiled at my mom. "Copeland, did you every love that boy?" I looked at her confused. "The one that came after for that short period of time?" I shook my head, "Like I told Zach I was lonely I just needed someone and I didn't love him. Why do you think that I didn't let him touch or kiss me." She smiled, "A best friend." I shook my head. "Not even." She laughed as she kissed my head. "Rocket is here too want her to help?" I nodded. "Kelley too if she isn't busy with her mother." I watched my moms face turn from happy to angry." she nodded. "Hey Rocket Copeland needs your help." "Okay Katelynne." She said as I smiled to myself." Rocket dragged me into the bathroom and started on my hair, I seen Kelley come in and started on my curler. "You guys are a real life Jack and Sally." Kelley mumbled as I looked at her. "What do you mean?" "You can't tell me you don't know if you watch Nightmare Before Christmas you will understand. I mean you guys watched it all the time." Rocket giggled as I blushed. "I guess so." "You know when my brother got into his accident he was going to get a tattoo done. He still got it done but I had to force him into it." I looked at her through the mirror. "It says 'Jacky + Sally' and Underneath its your guys' uncials (I don't know if that is spelled right sorry!!!). I blushed as they giggled. "Hon! I got your coat set out and a couple other things." mom yelled before leaving. "Family meeting?" I asked as Kelley nodded.