Chapter 15

Sorry guys I didn't realize I update the wrong story chapter to this story. I have been working a lot.
-Jamie-
I couldn't live with myself anymore; when dad looked at me as I bit my lip. "Dad..." He looked at me. "I...I know Jacky isn't the father of my baby but Kelley snd Zach are his..." I watched my dad go from calm to pissed in seconds. "WHAT!!!" I finched but I realized it wasn't dad. "Z-Zach? Sweetie.." "You! YOU ARE LOW AND PATHETIC!!! DAD GAVE EVERYTHING FOR YOU HE EVEN GAVE UP THE BAND FOR A LITTLE BIT!!!! And this is how YOU repay HIM!?!?!" He screamed at me. I started to cry as he went outside.

After a while Jacky came in. "What's happening?" I looked down and took a deep breath. "This child is not yours but Kelley and Zach are." He froze. He stormed outside with me trailing him. "Who was it with?" He asked as I got quieter than I was. "WHO?" He screamed making me jump. I kicked the dirt a bit. "Well..." He crossed his arms as he waited. I stayed quiet for a little bit. "The baby is Jinxx's. We fought that night because you were leaving and you spent all that time with the kids."

His eyes grew in anger I started to slowly back away. I seen Kellin as Jacky lunged at me Kellin grabbed him. "Katelynne Get out here!!" He yelled. I seen her come off the bus as Jacky yelled; "YOU CHEATING BITCH I SHOULD HAVE DIVORCED YOU A LONG TIME AGO!!" I started crying as Kellin dragged my husband... Jacky to his bus. "Mom what's going on?" She asked as I froze. "Your brother can explain." She raised her eyebrow as she and Rocket left.

All I could think 'what have I done?' I started to shake as Kelley came out in tears. "Why would you do something so horrible? And disgusting?" I looked down. "I was lonely..." She growled at me. "You know what dad does when he gets lonely?" I shook my head. "He tries and talks to you. But you shut him away and he turns to my brother and I." My jaw dropped making her shake her head.

I felt so bad. Jacky is my husband and I broke out vows. I don't know what to do I screwed everything up. My kids hate me. I'm the worst mother out there. I got into my car....yes we brought my car. I decided that I needed to go somewhere away from here. Yes I'm running away again. To where you ask? The one place that reminds me is home.

That's right I'm going back to Idaho. No one would think to look for me there. Besides Max but he and I don't really talk to one another anymore.