Chapter 3

-Jamie-

When everyone was done eating my phone beeped.

Chelsea: could you please take Sandra tonight Jamie. I need to go to my moms... You know how she is.

Me: yeah I'll take her see you at the house.

"We gotta go guys." I said as Jacky picked up a sleeping Zach as I got Kelley. We paid for our food as we left. "We babysitting Sandra?" "Mhm." I said as I knew he rolled his eyes. "Come on Jacky she's Zach's cousin." He pulled over and stopped the car. "Jaime I don't want to do this anymore if she wants anyone to babysit get RONNIE to do it he is Sandra's father." I scoffed as he started home again. I bit my lip as he got Zach out and took him with him. He got into his car buckled Zach in and left.

-jacky-

This happens every fucking time with us Jaime gives in to Chelsea and we end up baby sitting I'm done with it. I went to Ronnie's as he opened the door. I got Zach and I out as I went inside. "Hey I guess it's the same type of argument as last time." I nodded as he let me in. "What's going on?" I heard Max say as I waved. "Another fight?" I nodded. They sighed as I put Zach in his crib he shifted bit but slept well. I kissed his cheek "sleep well baby boy." I shut off the light N left the door open. "When did you guys leave?" "Right after you did." I nodded.

-Jaime-

I got Kelley into the house as I just had tears running down my face after a while Chelsea came in the house. "Another fight about Sandra and I?" I nodded as she sighed. "He hates us that much?" "No he wants her to be with her father he says that she needs it." Chelsea rolled her eyes as I shrugged. "Sandra is in Kelleys crib with her." I nodded as I she left I went into my room putting the baby monitors on as I look at jacky and I's wedding picture I smiled it was a happy time why did things have to change in a year?