Chapter 4

-Jacky-

I got up as Zachy was already up as I got him out of his crib as I laid him down with me I looked at the time it was around 10am I kissed Zachy as he cooed. I smiled as I changed his diaper quickly as I put him on the floor as he walked into the kitchen. I saw Jenna and Ronnie. They both looked at me mad, “what did I do now?” Ronnie sighed as I looked at Jenna. “You got your wife angery because she had Ronnie’s daughter?” I looked at her as I looked at Ronnie, “Well if you want it this way fine.” I said I picked up Zachy as I got all of our stuff as I put it in my car as I got Zachy buckled in I got in and drove off as Jamie pulled in. I shook my head as I got to a hotel as Zachy giggled at me.

-Jamie-

I saw Jacky leaving as I sighed I parked as I got Kelley out as I heard dad and Jenna yelling at one another I bit my lip as I walked in. “Hey guys.” They looked at me as dad said, “I’m going to find Jacky who knows what he is doing or where he is at.” I wanted to cry so bad but I didn’t I yawned a little as I Jenna pat the couch. I sat next to her as she looked at me as I put Kelley on the floor. “Jamie how did this fight start? The guys wouldn’t tell me anything or the story behind it.” I looked at her as I sighed. “My dad’s ex Chelsea has a little girl and she doesn’t want my dad to see her anymore. When she goes to her parents house they hate her baby girl. My dad and her had a huge fight because of the fact that he doesn’t get to her and Willow but dad has been able to see Willow a lot more as of lately.” She nodded as I looked around. “SO what is up with you and Jacky?” “Jacky is sick of babysitting Sandy (I think sorry if I got the name wrong) and tells her to bring Sandy over here to be babysat.” Jenna nodded as another knock on the door happened. Jenna got up as she opened the door. “Oh hi, is Ronnie here?” “Nope he is looking for Jacky no one knows where he went.” I heard Chelsea squeak a little as she said, “I got a little advice from my lawyer could you tell Ronnie he has full custody of Sandy?” Jenna nodded as she was handed Sandy. “Bye.” Jenna said as she shut the door. After an hour went by Dad came  back as I looked at him. “I found him he doesn’t want to come here till everything with him is thought through..”

My breath caught as I looked at my dad. “What?” I said as my voice cracked, “Jamie, you have to understand you haven’t been asking him any fucking thing you have been doing instead. How do you think he feels?” I looked down as Kelley gave me a toothless grin. I smiled at her as I got her out of her car seat. Dad went into the room Jacky and I usually sleep in as he cooed at Sandy. I’m guessing that Jenna told him. I picked at my shirt as Kelley snuggled into me. I smiled as I kissed her head.

=Jacky=

I got a text from Ronnie asking me where I was I texted him back the hotel and room number. He finally got here as I had Zachy asleep as I opened the door for Ronnie. He came in as he sat on the bed. “Talk to her Jacky.” “I talk and she doesn’t listen I can’t do this anymore Ronnie I’m sick of it.” “We have to back on the road Jacky. We have Warped Tour coming up.” I nodded as he sighed.  I looked at him. “When do we go?” “Soon I haven’t found much of the detail out yet.” I nodded as I sighed. “Ronnie I’m serious when I say I can’t do this anymore. She needs to listen or I will leave her.” He looked at me with defeat in his eyes.” “I know Jacky I know…” he said as I sighed we talked for a while as we bullshited for a while before he got a text. “Well Looks like Chelsea gave full custody of Sandy to me.” I nodded as he frowned. “I better go.” “See you later.” I said as he left. Zachy got up as he looked at me. “Dada!” I chuckled at him as I picked him up and spun him around making him giggle. “Let’s go out for food.” He smiled as I put him in his stroller as I headed out for food.