a week Later

We have been home for a week neither one of us getting much sleep. We both understand that a new baby needs attention; I was almost asleep when Copeland nudged me. I groaned. "We gotta get up." We heard Alex cry so we got up. I dragged myself to Copeland's side of the bed, getting him carefully. I changed him and rocked him gently; I sighed looking at Cope. She feel asleep again. I chuckled I got him into his "Sorry My Daddy's Definitely Taken" onsie Ripped jeans and blue socks. He is my world besides Cope.

I seen Cope finally get up and go to the bathroom. Once I heard the shower turn on and i knew Cope did get breast pumped for Alex when she's out of in the shower. I walked into the kitchen, when I opened the fridge getting the bottle. I was feeding Alex when Copeland walked in. She giggled as I gave her Alex, "go shower... Please!" I laughed kissing her head. "Yeas dear!" She giggled at me.

I showered changing into my plain black skinnies and my Pierce The Veil shirt. I walked out and sat on the bed; I rubbed my eyes as she came in. She kissed my head. "Your mom is here." I sighed and nodded. She walked out and my mom walked in. "Hi Zachary." I nodded. That's when she said it. "You are a disappointment really a child at 18!!" I put my head down. "You are the worst child. Kelley is the good child she doesn't do anything wrong."

"Why couldn't you turn out right. That child is going to suffer!!" My jaw dropped. "Suffer? How!!" She laughed. "I heard you quit your job! How are you going to support him? Sell yourself!" "Get out! Don't ever say or come see us again. You are not my mother you are a drunken bitch who can't think for herself. Who cheated on dad and can't forgive herself. Unlike you Copeland and I take turns caring for our son all the time. Or together. You on the other hand. I seen how you treat dad. You pretend that nothing happened but I and everyone else can tell Dad is hurting. You ruined our family." I watched her run away as I fell back into the bed. I put my arm over my face.

"Everything you said is right." U heard Cope. "Don't worry Alex is with my dad. He offered when I told him your mom was here. He heard part of the fight called your dad grabbed the overnight bag bottles of breast milk and left. I miss him. He is our baby.." I smiled as I kissed her head. "I'm so sorry...for everything." She hugged me too. "He needs grandpa time though!" She giggled. I crawled into the bed as I snuggled into the pillow.

_Jacky_

I got a call from Kellin about how Zachy and my wife are at one another and that he is taking Alexander for tonight. I was outraged. What was she thinking. Jamie has lost it for good this time. I had warned her and si have the kids. I am done this time. She is not going to be apart of this family anymore.