Chapter 8

-years later.-
-Zach(now 16)-

I woke to 'House Of 1000 Corpses' By Rob Zombie I groaned shutting it off. My sister Kelley who is 15 walked in my room dragging like she just got up. "Mom said to come wake you. Dad made breakfast they have something to tell us." I groaned. "Isn't going to school bad enough." My sister laughed. "Agreed." She left as I got dressed in my plain black skinnies and a PTV tank.

I walked out of my room to see my sister in her dark red skinnies and her MIW tank. "Great minds think a like." She mumbled. "Think moms pregnant?" Kelley looked at me. "I hope not...but knowing our luck." She said as I nodded. We sat at the table my sister and I started grabbing food as we both said, "three, two, one!" Our uncles bursted in as my sister and I covered our plates.

"You two have this down to a T." Kelley and I looked at one another. "Experience." We both said as we walked away with our plates. My sister handed me her headphone as I heard Uncle Ben's voice. "So how much do you want to bet moms pregnant?" I whispered as my sister got a $20 out. "Your on." I said as we smiled as uncle Ronnie came in. I grabbed my beanie as my sister and I put our money into it.

"What's the wager?" Uncle Ronnie said. "$20 that mom is pregnant." Uncle Ronnie put $50 in. We looked at him. "Do you know?" "Nope." He said as our uncles put in wagers. I hide the money as mom and dad came in as we all looked at them. "Jaime is pregnant. And the kids are coming on tour with us. Not by choice." My sister and I rolled out eyes as Ronnie's jaw dropped. My parents left the room as my sister and I split the money. All our uncles bet our parents were splitting or moving.

I went to my room I shut the door putting on Escape The Fate Acoustic. I laid in bed trying to think; my mind went blank. I feel like I'm drowning in this house. No one realizes how bad school is for me and my sister. Our uncles and parents think that it'll pass. Sometimes it just doesn't it feels like your drowning in depression. There was a knock on the door as I got up opening it; my sister stood there with her hair dye.

I grabbed it bringing it to my bathroom. "What color is it?" I asked her. She smiled a bit. "Hot Rose Pink. And I got a dark red color for you." I chuckled at her she made a face at me. "You think mom is going to miscarry again?" She asked me quietly. "I hope not...I don't think mom or dad could handle that." She nodded in agreement. I did her hair as I did mine too. Hers was Hot Rose Pink with dark red highlights. I just have dark red highlights.

I looked at my sister as she sat on the side of the tub drying her hair. "Can any good come out of this Zach?" I shrugged. "Who knows." I mumbled am she hugged me before leaving. I crawled into my bed looking at the ceiling. I heard the front door and slam close after a while. My sister texted me.

Kelley: every one left mad. Including mom and dad. I'm going to be in my room.

-Kelley-
I had my sketch book out when I heard the strum of my brothers acoustic. I started to draw when I heard the front door open; "were did we go wrong." I shook my head. My brother started to sing, 'Kids In The Dark' by All Time Low. I started drawing again as I sang With my brother, 'What A Shame, What A Shame; Beautiful Scars On Critical Veins.' I had this feeling that my brother knew. As I knew.

My brother has always protected me and have been my best friend. Weird I know but he's my big brother.