chaapter 17

Jacky=

"Hello Jacky." I turned as I seen my mom...I haven't seen orn talked to her in a while...since Kelley was born... "What's going on? Why haven't you called?" I sighed. "Jamie and I are most likely going to get divorced. It's not going to be pretty. I need a favor mom..." She looked at xme concerned. She sat as I sighed as I started to pace a little. I opened my mouth but nothing came out. "I don't want you and dad to do this but its going to be done and this favor is going to be huge." "Jacky we will do anything for you and the kids." She nodded as I asked.

After a while she said she was going to go find Zach. I sat on the couch as I started to cry again. Why did this happen I gave her everything. I put my arm over my face. I hope everything goes as planned. I don't think I can do this alone...

-Zachy-

I woke seen Cope still asleep I got up I went to the kitchen I seen someone sitting on the couch. "Hello Zachary." "Grandma?" She smiled as I sat next to her. "I haven't seen you forever!" She chuckled but sighed after word. "Zach your dad and I have come to an agreement. You and your sister are coming to the UK with me till your dad sees fit. " w-what but I can't I'm finally happy!!! He can't do this to me!" I cried as she got confused as I heard Copeland start to sob. I got up but she ran off the bus. "COPELAND!!" I yelled as my grandma looked sad. "I'm sorry Zach it has to be."

-Kellin-

We could here Copeland sobbing from her bunk as my heart sunk. She hasn't told us anything we have gotten her to try to talk but she won't. It hurts me that she can't tell us what's going on. She's our baby girl. I sighed as I walked over to Jacky's bus as I heard him sobbing too. I walked on the bus. "I-I can't do this again Kellin." I frowned as Katelynne came on the bus. "Jacky we are always here for you." "My mom is taking the kids with her back to the UK with her. The kids can't be around this." "I have an idea." We seen the tour manager come on the bus. "Vincent your sons on the stage.

-Zachy-

" this song is a cover from Memphis May Fire called 'No Ordinary Love'

'Here I stand,
Nothing more than a broken man starring death in the face.
All my mistakes have got a hold on me again.
Here we go,
another day, another fork in the road.
I never know who to trust,
will someone just tell me which way to go?
I need a sign.
I need a miracle!
I need to know that this is possible.
I've just failed so many times,
is there any way that I could make it right?
God, if you're there I need to hear you now!
Come back to me love, I forgive you.
Oh how I've missed you!
Just know every time you run I'll be right here waiting!
This is no ordinary love.
Listen up, Listen up!
This is no ordinary love.
Listen up this is unconditional!
I'm so afraid to admit that you're real
cause I'm afraid of what I might feel
when your words start to come to life
& it brings my demons into the light but I know you're here.
I shiver as you whisper in my ear, "Child have no fear".
Come back to me love, I forgive you.
Oh how I've missed you!
Just know every time you run I'll be right here waiting!
Come back to me love.
I hope you know I'm always with you.
I forgive you!
We lose faith in things unseen,
unsure of what to believe,
just dying to be loved when love's right in front of us.
We give up on our hopes & dreams, & let doubt take everything.
The door will open when we realize we don't hold the key.
I tried to save myself but I failed!
Come back to me love, I forgive you.
Oh how I've missed you!
Just know every time you run I'll be right here waiting!
Come back to me love.
I hope you know I'm always with you.
I forgive you!'

I watched the crowd as I said finally after the long silence. " you guys won't be seeing me for a long time. I'm sure my dad will explain later on. But my sister and I love you guys. You Were...are our second family. So this is our last hello and out last goodbye." I walked off the stage as my sister hugged me. "Let's say our final goodbyes Kelley." She nodded as we went our separate ways. I went to Copeland as I knocked on the door. Copeland opened it as I put my hand on her cheek. ",I'm sorry Coco but I have to go I love you with all my heart and I will come back to you one day. Please don't forget me ever. I want you to keep my heart. I love you Copeland Quinn Bostwick." She sobbed as I cried.

=Jamie=

I arrived at the cemetery as i parked my car. I got out and went to my moms grave. "Hey mom...I missed you" I said as I continued. "I really...really messed up this time I cheated on my husband and got pregnant with my best friends baby."